• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Candidates, if needed

RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
What makes you think he wouldn’t accept it?

Not sure if it’s posturing or real, but there’s been rumors flying around all week that he wouldn’t stay for a 1 year extension

They've been flying around for 6 months.
True story Hero, but not from anyone I give a shit about. You want a brownie button or something?

Nah , I don't need nothing from you - but hey thanks for asking.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Griz2k said:
Might as well take any FBS coordinator off the list unless they're willing to take a massive pay cut.

Besides the fact that the State of Montana with its budget and Board of Regents dictates can't afford to fire anyone.

Big difference between firing and not giving an extension when a contract is up.

I️ think we need a new defensive coordinator. We put somebody else in at head coach and we are looking at another 3 years till we get the personnel needed to run the new offense. It hurt loosing this game but how long does it take to get to where we want to be at again. With Phlu we got to the semis in the 2nd year. I think we need to give Stitt atleast one more year, but we need a new defense coordinator. We had chances today but did not capitalize. A lot of drops and missed assignments today. There were a few times There were horrible plays called on both sides of the ball.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Griz2k said:
Might as well take any FBS coordinator off the list unless they're willing to take a massive pay cut.

Besides the fact that the State of Montana with its budget and Board of Regents dictates can't afford to fire anyone.
Stitt's contract is up. No buyout, would cost us zero additional dollars to get someone else

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
Not sure if it’s posturing or real, but there’s been rumors flying around all week that he wouldn’t stay for a 1 year extension

True story Hero, but not from anyone I give a shit about. You want a brownie button or something?

Than there’s no need for you to respond, is there? And yet...

Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
First, from what I hear this is not needed. Second, I don't see any of those FBS coordinators as a viable option.

What do you hear Helena?

Currently, and I know Rob has heard the same, is that Stitt will get a 1 year extension.
Thank you. That is horrible news and the easy way out for Haslam.
Path of least resistance; kicking the can down the road. Will lose respect for Haslam, whom I have supported strongly.

GraniteGriz80 said:
I️ think we need a new defensive coordinator. We put somebody else in at head coach and we are looking at another 3 years till we get the personnel needed to run the new offense. It hurt loosing this game but how long does it take to get to where we want to be at again. With Phlu we got to the semis in the 2nd year. I think we need to give Stitt atleast one more year, but we need a new defense coordinator. We had chances today but did not capitalize. A lot of drops and missed assignments today. There were a few times There were horrible plays called on both sides of the ball.
So how does a new DC fix all of that? We need a new OC as bad as we need a new DC.

kemajic said:
GraniteGriz80 said:
So how does a new DC fix all of that? We need a new OC as bad as we need a new DC.
Exactly

RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:

Exactly, and yet you did. Hmmm..... Yes, its true, my life needs no validation from you.

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:

Exactly, and yet you did. Hmmm..... Yes, its true, my life needs no validation from you.

But here you still are, responding to my posts. Weird.

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:

I was thinking the same thing.
So stop, Mr “I don’t need validation but I’m going to keep seeking it”

A list of over 1100 candidates and what they’re making now...

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/assistant

RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:

You're just like the energizer bunny, you keep going and going and going.

RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:

And if you think I need validation, then you are even more of a pompous ass then I already know you are. Guys like you are a dime a dozen on the oil patch.

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:

Wait, I thought you didn’t need validation? If my opinion means nothing to you, why are you seeking it?

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:

And if you think I need validation, then you are even more of a pompous ass then I already know you are. Guys like you are a dime a dozen on the oil patch.
Is the “oil patch” where you learned to be a dick rider?

RobGriz said:
ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
ordigger said:

Wait, I thought you didn’t need validation? If my opinion means nothing to you, why are you seeking it?

Yep, you're the one that keeps responding.

Back