• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Candidates, if needed

UTGrizFan said:
Won't happen but I'd love to see Ivan Jasper OC from Navy. He would bring discipline and a military mindset along with my favorite offense the Triple Option.

If there was ever a team NOT built to run the triple option, it’s this one. We’d be waiting another 10 years to get someone else’s guys in place

Griz til I die said:
RobGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Spanky said:
What do you hear Helena?

Currently, and I know Rob has heard the same, is that Stitt will get a 1 year extension.
Yep. Whether he chooses to accept it is another story
What makes you think he wouldn’t accept it?

Not sure if it’s posturing or real, but there’s been rumors flying around all week that he wouldn’t stay for a 1 year extension

Coach gone or AD and Coach will be gone. Hauck offered???? IMO Need a Montana Guy with ties or this will go backwards..

UTGrizFan said:
Won't happen but I'd love to see Ivan Jasper OC from Navy. He would bring discipline and a military mindset along with my favorite offense the Triple Option.

You going to wait another 5-6 years before he got his guys in place?

RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
RobGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Currently, and I know Rob has heard the same, is that Stitt will get a 1 year extension.

Not sure if it’s posturing or real, but there’s been rumors flying around all week that he wouldn’t stay for a 1 year extension

They've been flying around for 6 months.

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
RobGriz said:

True story Hero, but not from anyone I give a shit about. You want a brownie button or something?

Griz2k said:
Might as well take any FBS coordinator off the list unless they're willing to take a massive pay cut.

Besides the fact that the State of Montana with its budget and Board of Regents dictates can't afford to fire anyone.

I don't feel we are a program that needs to develop a young or inexperienced coach, but what about...

Chris Murdock Billings Senior
Jace Schillinger Dickinson State
Jason Petrino Rocky Mtn.

All with montana ties, but most likely not experienced enough.

Igotgoodsources said:
I don't feel we are a program that needs to develop a young or inexperienced coach, but what about...

Chris Murdock Billings Senior
Jace Schillinger Dickinson State
Jason Petrino Rocky Mtn.

All with montana ties, but most likely not experienced enough.
Murdock as a position coach or d-coordinator wouldn't be that crazy. He is 37-2 in his last 39 games. And I believe 45-5 in his last 50

The truth is Haslam should go too! He created this problem to start with!!!:( :( Face it... Bobby is the best man for the job!! You looking for an alter boy or a head football coach? Hauck is both!!! A very good Montana native who has the respect of every coach in America especially those that have worked for him!Get over yourself!Montana would be very fortunate to get Hauck back!!!"NUFF SAID"!

ordigger said:
RobGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
RobGriz said:

Think the offer has stipulations regarding DC?

Back