• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Candidates emerge for Montana's head coaching opening

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Despite coaching turnover, some Griz recruits remain committed
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-overturn-some-griz-recruits-remain-committed/

Good stuff Colter and Kyle. Thanks for sharing. Did Haslam ever come out and say if the current offers will still be extended and available?

You SOB’s. I can’t sign up my wife watches me card purchases! I can’t my wife will flick me in the Balz. I can’t my wife will give me another black eye...

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Candidates emerge for Montana's head coaching opening
https://skylinesportsmt.com/candidates-emerge-for-montanas-head-coaching-opening/

Thanks for the article, Colter. Well worth the money.

I️ can’t say I’m too enthralled with a few of the candidates. One in particular is in the “hell no” category for me personally.

Thanks guys, the site is worth it. And remember these two had the Stitt scoop before anyone else by a mile. They don't just sit back and wait for the press release story like so much of the rest of the local sports media. If we want that type of coverage, they have to cover their costs somehow.

I have to wonder if the coach on the list who has been fired multiple times over the last few years is one sided interest. Could see him on a staff, but don't think Haslam can make that hire after firing Stitt.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
mtgriz said:
RayWill said:
Well I am a pyaing member and I login and it still will not show me the whole article

Same here.

Try again, I found your user name and ensured everything is updated. Mobile not working currently but try a desktop

Great way to advertise for a pay service.....mobile not working

$8 a month is cheap, but this is not the first time we have had to read "experiencing technical difficulties" on here. At least Im assured of those 2 beers getting me something in return.

Of the rumored candidates, that I've read on EGRIZ and heard elsewhere, I am not too keen on two of them. 1 a former GRIZ QB with questionable work history. 2 a former GRIZ DC. Also hoping Jeff Fisher is not a legit lead candidate. I'd welcome Brandon though.

CDAGRIZ said:
I have info confirming the identity of the next coach. $20. Come one, come all.

I sent you a bad check for 2,000,000 that will never arrive tomorrow. Can you tell the whole site today.

cmtgrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I sent you a bad check 2,000,000 that will never arrive tomorrow. Can you tell the whole site today.

5O7e_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Wouldn't be fair. Boy, oh boy, though. You would sure be surprised. Tell you what: I'll keep posting about it.

CDAGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I sent you a bad check 2,000,000 that will never arrive tomorrow. Can you tell the whole site today.

5O7e_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Wouldn't be fair. Boy, oh boy, though. You would sure be surprised. Tell you what: I'll keep posting about it.

Well I will tell the FSPB on you! :eek:

don't mind buying two beers once but not all the time. 8 here 8 there starts to add up for me.
don't you get free advertising here ?

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
mtgriz said:
RayWill said:
Well I am a pyaing member and I login and it still will not show me the whole article

Same here.

Try again, I found your user name and ensured everything is updated. Mobile not working currently but try a desktop

I also tried. I sent you an email also. I can't get logged on.

Back