• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bracketology: Kennesaw State, McNeese State join; Big Sky teams still on outside looking in

AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
With an OOC FCS schedule as soft as the Griz

MUST.

NOT.

RESPOND.

Go ahead...

NAU played Western Illinois and Illinois State. You played a non-schollie and a team so bad they are dropping to DII.

All you did was expose how bad Illinois State REALLY is...

When the game was scheduled, ISUr was coming off a national runner-up. Valpo and SSU have always been awful.

AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
Mavman said:
dbackjon said:
With an OOC FCS schedule as soft as the Griz
Ok for the millionth time. Montana was supposed to play Mcneese St it got changed so the AD found a replacement FCS team to play SSU. Now mr Dback when your Lumberjacks come to Missoula they will have a chance to prove they are better. Until then Montana played the teams on their schedule and can only control what happens between the lines 5-2!
I'm sooooo tired of everyone acting like this is the softest schedule in the history of FCS

When it is one of the softest. And let me guess, you were forced to play Valpo as well?

Listen Buster....we had a cupcake, a good FCS and an FBS on our schedule. That got can-exed when Liberty went FBS. You had a cupcake (Ilinois State), a good FCS (Western Ill) and an FBS (UA)...really wouldn't have been much different had our original schedule held up.

So Illinois State at 4-2 is now a cupcake? Sure thing, TxVandal :mrgreen:

Watch out for dark horse Southern Utah. 4-2 right now, beat Weber. Good defense, ok-ish offense. Last 5 games they have EWU and NAU but both in Cedar City. Other three games are Davis, Northern Colorado, and North Dakota. If they can split those EWU/NAU games and win the rest they'll be 8-3 with all 8 division 1 wins.

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
MUST.

NOT.

RESPOND.

Go ahead...

NAU played Western Illinois and Illinois State. You played a non-schollie and a team so bad they are dropping to DII.

All you did was expose how bad Illinois State REALLY is...

When the game was scheduled, ISUr was coming off a national runner-up. Valpo and SSU have always been awful.
Again, when the game was scheduled it was McNeese State.

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
Mavman said:
Ok for the millionth time. Montana was supposed to play Mcneese St it got changed so the AD found a replacement FCS team to play SSU. Now mr Dback when your Lumberjacks come to Missoula they will have a chance to prove they are better. Until then Montana played the teams on their schedule and can only control what happens between the lines 5-2!
I'm sooooo tired of everyone acting like this is the softest schedule in the history of FCS

When it is one of the softest. And let me guess, you were forced to play Valpo as well?

Listen Buster....we had a cupcake, a good FCS and an FBS on our schedule. That got can-exed when Liberty went FBS. You had a cupcake (Ilinois State), a good FCS (Western Ill) and an FBS (UA)...really wouldn't have been much different had our original schedule held up.

Yes, Illinois State is/was a cupcake. They won't win again, will end up 4-7 with wins over Butler (who lost 45-0), Indiana State (0-6), Missouri State (1-5) and EIU (from the notoriously weak OVC).

AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:

Yes, Illinois State is/was a cupcake. They won't win again, will end up 4-7 with wins over Butler (who lost 45-0), Indiana State (0-6), Missouri State (1-5) and EIU (from the notoriously weak OVC).

You were saying?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400951050

It is nice having you on our board D-back. You should stop by all the time not just when your team is winning.
Tell me why your team won't have a late season slide this year?? ( I think they will not have one, only loss will be to Montana)

Mavman said:
It is nice having you on our board D-back. You should stop by all the time not just when your team is winning.
Tell me why your team won't have a late season slide this year?? ( I think they will not have one, only loss will be to Montana)

I come on here on and off for years, mainly to needle AZGrizFan :)

As long as Cookus and Marks stay healthy, I don't see the Jacks finishing worse than 7-4. Two tough road games (Montana and SUU).

NAU's offense is clicking like I haven't seen since the Axman Era, last five games lowest Margin of Victory was 14, average is 3 TD's over the 5-game win streak.

I cannot imagine a scenario in which the Big South gets (or deserves) 2 playoff bids this year. Kennesaw State does not deserve an at large bid this year...

dbackjon said:
Mavman said:

As long as Cookus and Marks stay healthy, I don't see the Jacks finishing worse than 7-4. Two tough road games (Montana and SUU).

NAU's offense is clicking like I haven't seen since the Axman Era, last five games lowest Margin of Victory was 14, average is 3 TD's over the 5-game win streak.

I would tell Alex to slap you silly, but you just might enjoy that. :? :? :cool: :x

BWahlberg said:
Watch out for dark horse Southern Utah. 4-2 right now, beat Weber. Good defense, ok-ish offense. Last 5 games they have EWU and NAU but both in Cedar City. Other three games are Davis, Northern Colorado, and North Dakota. If they can split those EWU/NAU games and win the rest they'll be 8-3 with all 8 division 1 wins.

Watch out for very dark house Sac State. They win this weekend they got two big feathers in their hat.

With suu and sac state involved as well as nau,ewu, and weber we are in a must win against weber.

Go Griz!

AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
Mavman said:

I would tell Alex to slap you silly, but you just might enjoy that. :? :? :cool: :x

I would tell you what Alex says about you and V, but you already think too much of yourself :)

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
Mavman said:

I would tell you what Alex says about you and V, but you already think too much of yourself :)
I always knew I liked him better. :|

AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:

I always knew I liked him better. :|

Yeah, yeah

Back