• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bottom line

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
It’s a mystery to me why everyone doesn’t emulate a paragon like you. If everyone would only devote so much time and money to idiotic trivialities like sports, the world would be so much better. But won’t it ruin it for you when some guy takes a knee during the anthem and intoduces something of substance? I just don’t think you’ll be able to handle such an intrusion into your tiny world.

Beauty of it is I don't have to worry about that drivel in Texas. Instead, spontaneous chants of "USA, USA, USA" break out.

Allow me to correct you. You meant bleats, not chants.

Nor do I have to put up with drivel like YOU in Texas either. It's a win/win.

I guess you do have to put up this drivel in Texas you trite, pathetic blowhard:

WATCH: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones takes a knee alongside entire team in defiance of Trump Hahahahaha ... too funny.

Fat Bruno said:
AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
AZGrizFan said:
Beauty of it is I don't have to worry about that drivel in Texas. Instead, spontaneous chants of "USA, USA, USA" break out.

Allow me to correct you. You meant bleats, not chants.

Nor do I have to put up with drivel like YOU in Texas either. It's a win/win.

I guess you do have to put up this drivel in Texas you trite, pathetic blowhard:

WATCH: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones takes a knee alongside entire team in defiance of Trump Hahahahaha ... too funny.

I don't give two shits about professional football. Thanks for caring.

The operative term was Texas, pinhead ... try to keep up. I think this' ll probably provide some good role modeling for those HS and college players, there. I doubt if you're equipped to handle it when it happens. Ainit the shits when you're even too stupid for Texas?

Fat Bruno said:
The operative term was Texas, pinhead ... try to keep up. I think this' ll probably provide some good role modeling for those HS and college players, there. I doubt if you're equipped to handle it when it happens. Ainit the shits when you're even too stupid for Texas?

Hey Einstein, I have zero problem with the folks kneeling during the anthem. They're peacefully protesting something they believe strongly in. Good for them.

And what is your issue with Texas? I'm guessing you've never even been here, but you believe everything you read on the internet.

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:

Hey Einstein, I have zero problem with the folks kneeling during the anthem. They're peacefully protesting something they believe strongly in. Good for them.

And what is your issue with Texas? I'm guessing you've never even been here, but you believe everything you read on the internet.

+1 Texas is a fine place with a lot of great people. Austin is a kickin good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. A little over the top on the "Texas" comments yesterday. Their migration since the tornado is undeniable though and it is merely chance on who you meet. Some posters have a propensity to use a bull horn on every thread though. I was really annoyed. Every season (for about 4 or 5 years now ?) I leave the stadium at least once where I feel the program has regressed a notch. This season is no different and it happened on the fourth game. 16-12 and moving in the wrong direction leaves me feeling sick. I'll pound the highway and yell and spend until I'm dead.I love the Montana Grizzlies unconditionally. I'll remain vigilant but I can't stop the evolution of the DNA regarding the fan base. I'm beyond concerned now... :egriz:

Back