• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 Basketball Recruiting

NEW OFFER
It says TX but I am 99% sure its AZ

Dmaurian Williams 6'3" (Westview HS), Avondale, AZ (2019)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/status/756720996938240001[/tweet]

Utah has offered Chris Seeley, he may have risen above our grasp. Would be a major coup for Decuire and staff. Complete a dream class of sorts.

The three-week-in-July NCAA evaluation period for Division 1 potential signees ended at 5 p.m. today (July 25th). Coaches can no longer make active contact with players at AAU tourneys etc. and offer scholarships.

From now until early Nov. there'll be a bunch of verbal commitments for the class of 2017 before the period when recruits actually sign their NLI (National Letter of Intent), which is Nov. 9-16th this year. Some (not many) H. S. players will be late 2016 commits & announce their decision before classes start in the next 3-4 weeks. There will likely also be some JC commits for the upcoming 2016 season.

Griz asst. coach Rachi Wortham is reportedly upbeat about Montana's July recruitment activity, tweeting that it was... "Very productive!"

Missoulian Griz beat sportswriter Kyle Sample goes a step or two further, tweeting that the Griz expect to add another commit in "the near future."

Collin Welp to UC Irvine, Jordan Roberts to Long Beach State. Real bummer I was really hoping we would land Welp. Love his feel and skill.

http://verbalcommits.com/schools/montana

If you want to watch Timmy Falls in an All Star game last Sunday he is wearing #1 in blue....here is the link
http://norcalprepandjuco.blogspot.com/

If all 3 2017 recruits sign (Falls, Nicholas and Kramer) don’t we have one scholarship left? If I remember correctly MBB gets 13 scholarships. I only count 12 for next year. Who am I missing? And who do you think they are targeting?
1. Rorie
2. Oguine
3. Moorehead
4. Pridgett
5. Falls
6. Dorsey
7. Samuelson
8. Nicholas
9. Akoh
10. Krslovic
11. Anderson
12. Kramer

flatheadgriz406 said:
If all 3 2017 recruits sign (Falls, Nicholas and Kramer) don’t we have one scholarship left? If I remember correctly MBB gets 13 scholarships. I only count 12 for next year. Who am I missing? And who do you think they are targeting?
1. Rorie
2. Oguine
3. Moorehead
4. Pridgett
5. Falls
6. Dorsey
7. Samuelson
8. Nicholas
9. Akoh
10. Krslovic
11. Anderson
12. Kramer

Gavin GeJong

MtTarheel said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
1. Rorie
2. Oguine
3. Moorehead
4. Pridgett
5. Falls
6. Dorsey
7. Samuelson
8. Nicholas
9. Akoh
10. Krslovic
11. Anderson
12. Kramer

Gavin GeJong

But then only one for 2018--Krslovic?

citay said:
MtTarheel said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
1. Rorie
2. Oguine
3. Moorehead
4. Pridgett
5. Falls
6. Dorsey
7. Samuelson
8. Nicholas
9. Akoh
10. Krslovic
11. Anderson
12. Kramer

Gavin GeJong

But then only one for 2018--Krslovic?

That's the way I see it.

Paytonlives said:
The star ratings are just that ratings...
but they are a good guide and I took the highest rating that I could find.

"Verbal Commits" has UM listed as 5 spots available for 2017

2017 Transfer (1)
F- Donaven Dorsey, 6'7" 215 (U of Washington) (3.5 Stars)

2017 Verbals (3)
SG- Timmy Falls 6'2" 165 (Dublin HS) Dublin, CA (2-Stars)
F- Karl Nicholas 6'7" (Glenda Dawson HS) Pearland, TX (2-Stars) (2017)
C- Kelby Kramer 6'10" 210 (Rock Springs HS) Rock Springs WY

2018 Verbal
F- Darius Guinn 6'6" (Lakeridge HS) Portland, OR

I havent seen this posted anywhere, but Guinn is actually a 2019 recruit. He will sit out his junior year of ball, play as a senior and then go to prep school before becoming a Griz.

Back