• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 Badlands Bowl

7 Future UM players in tonight game.

#10- QB. Nate Dick
#16- WR. M. Roberts
#26- S. T. Wilson
#38- CB. M. McGinnis
#40- LB. M. Welnel
#80- WR. M. Rensvold
#82- WR. B. Reiten

Dick is a stud, fun to watch, super quick. Anderson from Dillon is a good one also. Welnel has been all over the field on defense. McCutcheon and Rensvold have both had solid games.

Were the ND All-Stars replaced by Missoula Hellgate? All jokes aside, MT appears to have some studs on this team. Very impressive display.

Cheers to Marcus Welnel. Stud. Shoot....they're all good. Deepest Montana recruiting class in recent memory. Bobcat, Griz, Oredigger, Bulldawg, etc. They just kicked ass tonight. Cheers to all of them.

I really liked how Welnel looked. The other griz commits looked good as well, hell, everyone looked good, but Welnel looks like he has improved quite a bit in the offseason, especially in pass coverage, he looked very smooth in his drops last night.

VimSince03 said:
I'll also assess the North Dakota roster. They once again have a very large offensive line but Montana has ran circles around them the past few years with better overall athleticism.

Ill Also assess the roster. only 1 NDSU PLAYER PLAYED IN IT and he was on the line .

Bisonation said:
VimSince03 said:
I'll also assess the North Dakota roster. They once again have a very large offensive line but Montana has ran circles around them the past few years with better overall athleticism.

Ill Also assess the roster. only 1 NDSU PLAYER PLAYED IN IT and he was on the line .

That's because they are not from North Dakota...

Bisonation said:
VimSince03 said:

We have yet to start our Montana vs Minnesota or Nebraska series. Give it time Beezon

Bisonation said:
VimSince03 said:

I think it was pretty apparent why NDSU does not recruit North Dakota.

Back