• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Portland State Predictions

Who wins?

• Montana (2-2)

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Portland State (0-3)

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

get'em_griz

DONOR
We've already hashed in 50 million different threads about what went wrong, why it went wrong, who should be fired, Who should be hired, who shouldn't be fired, who's dog sh#t in my yard?, etc... Let's move forward onto PSU.

Saturday's game is important for a few reasons:
1) A road game - That has been a huge problem for this Grizzly program for several years now. A win on Saturday on the road would be a huge confidence booster for this team to get them back on the right track, especially since they're right back on the road the following week at Idaho State.

2) How will they respond? - After heart-breaking loss at home to the team who has been to the semi's 3 times in the last 5 years, it'll be important for the Griz to see how they respond after facing adversity. Will they recover and go out and get the win? Or will they continue to crumble? I'm optimistic that the team will recover and go out and keep grinding.

Portland State's passing game isn't all that strong in 3 games (157.7 passing YPG vs 207.7 rushing YPG), but I feel like our pass defense would make PSU look All-American. I'm assured that our rush defense will do just fine and our offense should be fine as well. Pass defense??? That will probably be the difference between a "W" and a "L".

If the Griz can go on the road and come back home 2-0 before homecoming against UND, I'll view that as an huge show of progress.

My prediction:

Montana 35
Portland State 27.

D is the same. However our run d is good. Shaky 1st half solid 2nd half.
PSU 31
Griz 24

I'm sure hoping they respond with a great effort, but it looks like what plagued the griz during last year's meltdown has not gone away - primarily poor defense.

Hope I'm wrong but.. PSU: 45 Griz 42

2-2 record picking Griz this year...think I'll lower my risk of disappointment and just cheer for the team.
Been assured that both sides will play hard and that should enough to keep a fan happy.

PSU
th
ewoo.

GRIZ 44, psu 30.

Griz couldn't hold Valpo to under 20, how do they do it to PSU? Were we in the same stadium on Saturday?

Back