• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why did the Griz walk out of tunnel

grizare#1 said:
Thought it was bull to let the student section storm the field before our guys left after the game, I know of at least one of our players that was blocked from leaving the field, so he gave him what he deserved. wonder if he is still laying on their field.

Can you confirm did Robby pile on after the hit.

indiancoyote said:
FA_Q_M said:
Yeah...we did they walk out of the tunnel?! Coulda saved themselves a major asswhoopin if they'd just stayed in the locker room. Ba-zinga!!

Anyhow, to settle an argument here, visiting teams, Griz included, exit through the tunnel located on the Southwest corner of the field.
Happy Turkey Day. Good luck in the playoffs.

The Griz "tent" lockerroom is in the southeast corner. Sure, before the game they walk through the southwest entryway, but it is not where they come out onto the field before the game or at halftime.
Hmmm...I could be wrong; i wasn't at the game, watched it on TV in Boise. Did they move the tent?(I dont recall seeing it) The Griz first TD was towards the SE corner. Seems kinda strange to have a tent on one side of the student section, and enter/exit the field on the other. This would be a CLASSIC Hauck move if true...

FA_Q_M said:
indiancoyote said:
The Griz "tent" lockerroom is in the southeast corner. Sure, before the game they walk through the southwest entryway, but it is not where they come out onto the field before the game or at halftime.
Hmmm...I could be wrong; i wasn't at the game, watched it on TV in Boise. Did they move the tent?(I dont recall seeing it) The Griz first TD was towards the SE corner. Seems kinda strange to have a tent on one side of the student section, and enter/exit the field on the other. This would be a CLASSIC Hauck move if true...

The tent is actually in the inside coridore area where you walk around the stadium, like were the concessions are located. The players walk through a short tunnel between the Cat students to get to the tent or back to the field. Its been in the same location for years.

indiancoyote said:
FA_Q_M said:

The tent is actually in the inside coridore area where you walk around the stadium, like were the concessions are located. The players walk through a short tunnel between the Cat students to get to the tent or back to the field.

The first Griz TD was in the northeast corner.

indiancoyote said:
indiancoyote said:
The tent is actually in the inside coridore area where you walk around the stadium, like were the concessions are located. The players walk through a short tunnel between the Cat students to get to the tent or back to the field.

The first Griz TD was in the northeast corner.
Respectfully, I think you're a little turned around. Cat games are always filmed from the westside of the stadium. GRIZ first TD is left to right in front of where emergency vehicles enter/exit which is a part of the south endzone, on the grand stand side, which is the east side of the stadium. MSU just built a Fieldhouse on the north side of the field, but I'm pretty sure opposing teams still dress, huddle on the westside of the south EZ. Unless they moved them to the new building, which WOULD BE the northeast side....where they used to be before the south EZ was completed.
I understand the confusion.

Back