• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where are all the mouthy EWOO Fans?

mtgrizrule said:
We really don't get many EWU fans on here. Unfortunately, there are a few that are a little over the top, and make it seem like they are more prevalent than they are.
Actually, there have been one or two Eagle fans who come on here and make very good contributions. I, personally, would like to see them come on and talk about what the problems are and offer some notions about how EWU might, or might not, "right the ship."

AZGrizFan said:
srgrizizen said:
Personally, I think it's a little weird gloating over Idaho's win over EWU. Seems a little more appropriate to wait and see if the Griz can beat them themselves?

EWOO is 1-3. Don’t get these kind of opportunities very often! I’ll gloat any damned time I please. :D

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think "gloat" is the correct term., I gloat over my own accomplishments. What we have here is Schadenfreude, a German term meaning "taking malicious pleasure at the misfortune of others." Now may the Griz add to their misfortune, so we can, well, gloat. :thumb:

All that game says is that Idaho is getting settled back into the BSC. EWU will still be a force in the conf. The 10/26 matchup with EWU and the 11/9 matchup with Idaho should be a dandies.

srgrizizen said:
AZGrizFan said:
srgrizizen said:
Personally, I think it's a little weird gloating over Idaho's win over EWU. Seems a little more appropriate to wait and see if the Griz can beat them themselves?

EWOO is 1-3. Don’t get these kind of opportunities very often! I’ll gloat any damned time I please. :D

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think "gloat" is the correct term., I gloat over my own accomplishments. What we have here is Schadenfreude, a German term meaning "taking malicious pleasure at the misfortune of others." Now may the Griz add to their misfortune, so we can, well, gloat. :thumb:

touche. I will schadenfreude any damned time I please!!

Latest posts

Back