• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where’s Daniel Britt?

CatsRback said:
AZGrizFan said:
Sac did it too. At least to us once Brown came in.

Sac isn’t WSU. I’m sure it helps because maybe brown isn’t the greatest. But WSU will do that against sac next week too. That’s just how they run their defense. If your QB1 was still in, they’d still have done the same thing.

Well it plays perfectly into how to defeat a Brown-led team. :lol:

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
You should love him then. 80% completion %. 0 fumbles. 0 INT’s. 10.1 Yards per completion.

How’s this for a trend:
2020: 14 yards / completed pass; completion % 67%
2021: 10.4 yards / completed pass; completion % 65%
2022: 8.7 yards / completed pass; completion % 55%

He's never won a game as a starter and never played in a game with a winning record.

Why are you such a pompous, narcissistic tool? You are arguing with only the data you want to argue with and not looking at the bigger picture… Pretty small time if you ask me but then again, no one's asking me :)

IdahoGrizFan said:
#15 Fan said:
I think the frustration is that Brown just isn't getting it done, as evidenced by the 114 yds on 10-17 (17 passes????). At this point, why not try something new? Someone the other team hasn't game-planned against, someone no one knows anything about, cuz EVERYONE knows what Brown is, and our D cannot continue to carry us.

Actually 114 yards was total yards. He only passed for 72 yards. Don’t sugar coat the stats. 🤪
"Coaches trust Brown" Brown might be the safe choice but if that choice gives us what we've seen the past couple weeks, for gosh sakes, take a chance! Maybe Britt makes a few mistakes but if he can run, make defenses respect the rpo, maybe we can overcome a few mistakes if the offense is scoring more points.

Go Griz!

Fahque said:
mthoopsfan said:
He's never won a game as a starter and never played in a game with a winning record.

Why are you such a pompous, narcissistic tool? You are arguing with only the data you want to argue with and not looking at the bigger picture… Pretty small time if you ask me but then again, no one's asking me :)

What are you talking about?

Do you think your are Mr. Popular on egriz?

mthoopsfan said:
Fahque said:

What I am saying is the same thing that 99% of the posters who have been arguing with you over the past couple of days are saying, your arguments are based off of stats that you cherry pick and when anyone points that out you just act stupid and pretend like you don't know what they're talking about, just like the post above.

Did I ever say that I was Mr. Popular on egriz? I just can't stand your pompous, narcissistic, often times pointless posts where you go around in circles never admitting that you ever might be, even one iota, wrong about something. As someone said in another thread, your arguments are irrelevant to pretty much everyone but yourself

Fahque said:
mthoopsfan said:

What I am saying is the same thing that 99% of the posters who have been arguing with you over the past couple of days are saying, your arguments are based off of stats that you cherry pick and when anyone points that out you just act stupid and pretend like you don't know what they're talking about, just like the post above.

Did I ever say that I was Mr. Popular on egriz? I just can't stand your pompous, narcissistic, often times pointless posts where you go around in circles never admitting that you ever might be, even one iota, wrong about something. As someone said in another thread, your arguments are irrelevant to pretty much everyone but yourself

I haven't been making hardly any arguments with stats. I haven't cherry-picked anything. I truly don't know what you were talking about in your above post. If you would explain, I'd would be happy to respond. I am neither pompous or narcissistic. That is your problem, not mine. My posts are not pointless. Feel free to list some. Feel free to name any poster who is being more influential and providing more information in the past several weeks. I have a huge following, whether you want to admit or not. I get lots of feedback and questions.

mthoopsfan said:
Fahque said:

I haven't been making hardly any arguments with stats. I haven't cherry-picked anything. I truly don't know what you were talking about in your above post. If you would explain, I'd would be happy to respond. I am neither pompous or narcissistic. That is your problem, not mine. My posts are not pointless. Feel free to list some. Feel free to name any poster who is being more influential and providing more information in the past several weeks. I have a huge following, whether you want to admit or not. I get lots of feedback and questions.

Good Christ you sound just like Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Haha that is perfect. "We're going to start winning bigly."

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

You vote for Trump. I don't.

mthoopsfan said:
Fahque said:

AZ, feel free to answer my question about being influential on the board? Start naming posters. How many posters call and text you every day about Griz football? Any?

mthoopsfan said:
mthoopsfan said:

AZ, feel free to answer my question about being influential on the board? Start naming posters. How many posters call and text you every day about Griz football? Any?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A) it's none of your business
B) Nobody here cares
C) not sure how that makes you "influential", but you do you Trump.

CatsRback said:
AZGrizFan said:
Sac did it too. At least to us once Brown came in.

Sac isn’t WSU. I’m sure it helps because maybe brown isn’t the greatest. But WSU will do that against sac next week too. That’s just how they run their defense. If your QB1 was still in, they’d still have done the same thing.

I can't wait for the Sac/Weebs game & the eye test for me shows Weebs as the better team. Interesting - Weebs tries to make you pass, yet MSU ran for 347. Sac runs for 266/game. This should be entertaining.

Bear Spray said:
CatsRback said:

I can't wait for the Sac/Weebs game & the eye test for me shows Weebs as the better team. Interesting - Weebs tries to make you pass, yet MSU ran for 347. Sac runs for 266/game. This should be entertaining.

Gris failed horribly copying the Cats in that game against WSU. SAC should have better luck. Much like the BSC was excited for WSU/MSU. They’re excited for WSU/SAC.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
How about $100 bet that Britt is at UM next fall?

I will determine whether or not I make that bet depending on how the rest of this season plays out. And based on the way things are trending, the "rest of the season" could end up being much shorter than originally anticipated.

Damn. I missed another opportunity here. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
I will determine whether or not I make that bet depending on how the rest of this season plays out. And based on the way things are trending, the "rest of the season" could end up being much shorter than originally anticipated.

:cool:

In hindsight - it really was a no brainer...

AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:

I would have bet either way, but I wanted the side that he would leave. I was just testing whether you would back up what you were saying.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

I would have bet either way, but I wanted the side that he would leave. I was just testing whether you would back up what you were saying.

Even when he is wrong he can't admit it, he just puts some spin on it.

Back