• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's The Story on Mason Vinyard and Lorenzo Brown?

PlayerRep said:
Brown's sticking with the team seems to indicate a strong desire to compete at UM. I wish him well.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like he's owned up to this issue, faced it head on and maintained his commitment to this team. That shows a lot of maturity for a young kid. I'll be rooting for him to have a huge year and a great career.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
He got into a fight, won, and paid the price. Time served IMO and I’d now like to see him play.

I agree. Had he lost, I think he should have been launched.

So if Hauck doesn't dismiss him, it is a green light for assinine behavior for all his players. And Brown paying like 80.00 /month restitution? Really? Here come the bad actors. And wasn't this a booster issue with Hauck coming back? Here goes the alumni support, the cash payment support, not the beer drinking drunks.

Montanabob said:
So if Hauck doesn't dismiss him, it is a green light for assinine behavior for all his players. And Brown paying like 80.00 /month restitution? Really? Here come the bad actors. And wasn't this a booster issue with Hauck coming back? Here goes the alumni support, the cash payment support, not the beer drinking drunks.

Great take.....asshat.

grizindabox said:
Montanabob said:

Great take.....asshat.

Prove me wrong ass licker.

grizindabox said:
Montanabob said:

Great take.....asshat.

Montanabob said:

Sure, getting a one year suspension gives everyone a green light. You are an idiot, and troll.

Montanabob said:
grizindabox said:
Montanabob said:

Great take.....asshat.

Pretty sure there is nothing currently to prove...

Montanabob said:

Hauck punished this kid WAY BEYOND what the student code of conduct punishment was. He didn’t see the field for an entire season and didn’t suit up to play. He was suspended for a year. It’s amazing this kid has stuck around after the punishment he got. He has paid his dues and should be able to move on.

HookedonGriz said:
Montanabob said:

Hauck punished this kid WAY BEYOND what the student code of conduct punishment was. He didn’t see the field for an entire season and didn’t suit up to play. He was suspended for a year. It’s amazing this kid has stuck around after the punishment he got. He has paid his dues and should be able to move on.
Just nitpicking because I agree that Hauck punished the kid but he did suit up for at least one game, it is true he didn't see the field. There may be other factors at play as to why Brown never saw the field, it would be weird to tell a kid; you're in trouble and won't dress for most games but you will for at least one but you won't play. Either way I wish Brown nothing but success from here on out, we've all made mistakes and all deserved a second chance.

Montanabob said:
grizindabox said:
Montanabob said:

Great take.....asshat.

No, no. That's not how it works. YOUR poor take has to be proven CORRECT before anything is proven wrong. By your logic, any program that has a kid with an issue like this will turn into a team full of "bad actors." Where were you a few years ago when the cats best RB got a DUI AND was in a bar fight in the same summer? Is Choate's program full of "bad actors"? How about when the corner backs for the cats got in trouble for selling drugs? Did you hold Choate to the same standard then? People make mistakes. Especially when they are young. Coaches should not be held responsible for ALL of the off-field actions of their players. Oh, and I haven't seen anything by either program to make me think they are full of "bad actors."

Latest posts

Back