• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What I want for Griz athletics

CDAGRIZ said:
RoseyMustGo said:
Aren't you rich, dude? talk about 600 meaningless posts, none of which have ANY relevance to Grizzly athletics, and your picture will be right there! Either attempts to be funny, or sophomoric pissing contests with Cat fans.

I only have varsity pissing matches with Cat fans. You wouldn't know much about varsity anything. You didn't even attend UM.

Please. Desperation sets-in. Can't wait for your next "football post"

RoseyMustGo said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I only have varsity pissing matches with Cat fans. You wouldn't know much about varsity anything. You didn't even attend UM.

Please. Desperation sets-in. Can't wait for your next "football post"

Cry.

RoseyMustGo said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
I sense someone who never got in the last word as a child.

I'm a counter puncher. If the sh*t comes at me, I send it back

Too bad you suck at it. Running out the back door is not really counter punching is it.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
Have you taken the time to head over to the University to see all the coaching changes yet?

I didn't have to head to the U to get the coaching info, and to learn that the defensive scheme will likely be the same. I was told. I know the changes, and a number of us have been discussing them outside of egriz. How about you? Do you know the changes? Why don't you tell us how many retired and how many are moving on? Can you even do that? Is Germer staying or going? Who put his name in for another head coach job?

I know the changes but they didn’t happen Monday.

RoseyMustGo said:
ordigger said:
Too bad you suck at it. Running out the back door is not really counter punching is it.

I've never run from anything or anyone, rock collector

Great. I’ll be in Arizona in 10 days. Let’s meet. And I’m in Petroleum dumb dumb with an engineering degree. Not to bright are you.

I know what I would like to see for EGriz:
1. I don't like censorship in any form. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then just say that or better yet just ignore them. Egriz shouldn't be a pissing match or "your an idiot" - "your a bigger idiot" threads.
2. A corollary of #1, ignore redundent posts or multiple posts from a poster you don't like. As far as a repetition goes PR/Hoopster is a absolute champ at that yet I don't want him censored. I get tired of hearing for the 100th time why injuries were the cause for 8-5 but it is easier to just ignore it. Criteria for censorship should not be whether you agree with another poster or not.
3. Finally, if you are feeling unfulfilled with EGriz just go do something else. Some of you have this urge to comment on almost every post and spend hours a day here. Take a break, go for a walk, take a few days off. I know this will be sacrilege to some but there is more to life than Griz athletics.

Finally go re=read the rules. We all break them occasionally like the language thing, mostly they go unenforced, and are fairly vaugue. However there is nothing in there that says If you like or don't like the coach or his methods you can't say something without those who disagree asking you be suspended for a flagrant foul.

RoseyMustGo said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
So is this you admitting that it has nothing to do with the first amendment?

No, I'm not into semantics, but it is a statement to count the panty-wearing whiny advocates for suppressing opinions they don't agree with. Should be pretty simple to understand. Do you support banning me?
No one is complaining about your opinions. We get it. We're complaining about the volume of the posts saying the same thing as if we don't get it.

sdk.catfish said:
1. I don't like censorship in any form. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then just say that or better yet just ignore them. Egriz shouldn't be a pissing match or "your an idiot" - "your a bigger idiot" threads.
2. A corollary of #1, ignore redundent posts or multiple posts from a poster you don't like. As far as a repetition goes PR/Hoopster is a absolute champ at that yet I don't want him censored. I get tired of hearing for the 100th time why injuries were the cause for 8-5 but it is easier to just ignore it. Criteria for censorship should not be whether you agree with another poster or not.
3. Finally, if you are feeling unfulfilled with EGriz just go do something else. Some of you have this urge to comment on almost every post and spend hours a day here. Take a break, go for a walk, take a few days off. I know this will be sacrilege to some but there is more to life than Griz athletics.

Finally go re=read the rules. We all break them occasionally like the language thing, mostly they go unenforced, and are fairly vaugue. However there is nothing in there that says If you like or don't like the coach or his methods you can't say something without those who disagree asking you be suspended for a flagrant foul.

To do what these jokers are doing is trolling and a big disruption to the board. You might want to go read the rules too.

I find that most posters who try to say people are jumping for their opinions, are completely off base. They usually aren't being jumped for the views. It's how they present them, how often they say the same thing, and how much they jump other posters.

My post on injuries is made in response to about 1 in 100 of posts complaining about 8-5.

mthoopsfan said:
sdk.catfish said:

To do what these jokers are doing is trolling and a big disruption to the board. You might want to go read the rules too.

I find that most posters who try to say people are jumping for their opinions, are completely off base. They usually aren't being jumped for the views. It's how they present them, how often they say the same thing, and how much they jump other posters.

My post on injuries is made in response to about 1 in 100 of posts complaining about 8-5.

Here's the rules. You violate most of them including having multiple accounts and hijacking people's posts.

Board rules
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Montana Grizzlies • Griz Athletics. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.