• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What do you consider Eastern Montana

What do you consider Eastern Montana

• Everything east of the divide.

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Everything east of the Rocky Mountain Front.

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Everything east of Bozeman.

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Everything east of 11 miles west of Lewiston, the geographical center of Montana.

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Everything east of Billings.

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Everything east of Miles City.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Everything east of Glendive.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything east of Wibaux.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is no eastern Montana, it’s actually western North Dakota.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Bobcats suck.

Votes: 66 65.3%
  • Western North Dakota sucks.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • All of North Dakota sucks.

Votes: 47 46.5%

• Total voters
alabamagrizzly said:
AZDoc said:
Well...let's start with it is LewistoWn...with a W. Lewiston is in Idaho. A true Montanan would know that. Must be from Western North Dakota... :lol:

Also, there are way too many good choices here to limit us to 3.

:oops: :oops:

Had to razz you...A) since I'm from Lewistown, and 2) because I am pretty my keyboard will autocorrect to Lewiston. I won't hold it against you, since I enjoy reading your posts.

AZDoc said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Had to razz you...A) since I'm from Lewistown, and 2) because I am pretty my keyboard will autocorrect to Lewiston. I won't hold it against you, since I enjoy reading your posts.

The funny part is you have no idea how many people I have given crap to over the same thing😄.

I went with "There is no eastern Montana, it’s actually western North Dakota." And "Bobcats suck"

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hey, you'll get no argument from me, vast swaths of Texas look just like eastern Montana. And it ain't pretty. But Billings ITSELF is a shithole, whereas San Antonio is not...so your comparison is moot. :| :|

What about El Paso? Asking for a friend cus I really don’t know.

Depends if you like high desert and no trees. They DO have four seasons tho, and good Mexican food, so there’s that.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
What about El Paso? Asking for a friend cus I really don’t know.

Depends if you like high desert and no trees. They DO have four seasons tho, and good Mexican food, so there’s that.
Billings is not a shithole. El Paso is a shithole.

I was born in Miles City and raised on the Fort Peck Reservation.That's eastern MT. My view is that going west on highway 2 past Malta starts to get into the Highline and not eastern MT. And in the south, Big Timber is not in eastern MT. I defer to Kem on what is eastern MT on the southern side.

Actually Billings is quite a nice town. It has a lot of open green space/parks. Tree lined streets. Good food etc.

Billings is a nice town. These days you see few cowboys, but a large population of Bank Vice Presidents, bartenders and preachers.

AZDoc said:
Well...let's start with it is LewistoWn...with a W. Lewiston is in Idaho. A true Montanan would know that. Must be from Western North Dakota... :lol:

In the spirit of lending a helping hand, here: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Help for those Non-Montanans. Help yourself. There, I feel better now. A helping hand, not the back of my hand. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
If we’re calling Billings a nice town, we have to call Winnemucca a nice town.

Winnemucca doesn’t have a Skybridge. The Skybridge makes Billings very big city like.

Spanky2 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If we’re calling Billings a nice town, we have to call Winnemucca a nice town.

Winnemucca doesn’t have a Skybridge. The Skybridge makes Billings very big city like.

:lol: :lol: Is THAT why Missoula built their bike bridge to nowhere?

cmtgrizzly said:
Actually Billings is quite a nice town. It has a lot of open green space/parks. Tree lined streets. Good food etc.

Yeah lots of parks filled with the homeless and gang bangers... tf.. you obviously never been outside of Billings. Billings is nasty.

AllWeatherFan said:
Anything east of Drummond.

I think that’s right. Anything to the east of the right hash mark on that field is Eastern Montana. I’ve said what I’ve said.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Anything east of Drummond.

I think that’s right. Anything to the east of the right hash mark on that field is Eastern Montana. I’ve said what I’ve said.

Also not a bad definition. I might go “to the east of Coyles Bar”….

Latest posts

Back