• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 4: EWU @ Montana Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (2-1)

Votes: 64 72.7%
  • #11 EWU (1-2)

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 68.2%

• Total voters
jodcon said:
AZGrizFan said:
How can they call forward progress when the play wasn't blown dead.
How can they call it a catch when he never controlled it to the ground.

f***[*] unbelievable. And the dumbasses making MT use timeouts to get the refs shit straight.

My question is does the play end when they judge forward progress stops or on the whistle, because many times the whistle doesn't blow until guys are pushed backwards quite a ways? See it at all levels and then they place the ball back at the progress spot.

I dont' know, but at 24-6 it's hard to keep bitching about it. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
jodcon said:
AZGrizFan said:
How can they call forward progress when the play wasn't blown dead.
How can they call it a catch when he never controlled it to the ground.

f***[*] unbelievable. And the dumbasses making MT use timeouts to get the refs shit straight.

My question is does the play end when they judge forward progress stops or on the whistle, because many times the whistle doesn't blow until guys are pushed backwards quite a ways? See it at all levels and then they place the ball back at the progress spot.

I dont' know, but at 24-6 it's hard to keep bitching about it. :lol:

Yeah that Hail Mary healed some pain

Can you guys say a little description of scores for those of us not watching?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Anybody who didn't think having a QB who's a threat to run would help this offense was smoking crack. Between his running ability and his play-fake ability, it's a pure joy to watch.

Allezchat said:
Can you guys say a little description of scores for those of us not watching?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Last pass, Hail Mary and Calhoun caught it in the end zone. The rest might become a blur, beer is going down very smoothly

jodcon said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Don't everyone check out. This one is far from over.

Very true, they barely missed a TD 3 times, we still have work to do.

I for one do not have much voice left. I am with you the large lady is not done singing yet.unless you count Hammer howling like a horny hound dog .he is shit housed lol

Griz had 8 possessions in the first half, scored on 4 of them.
EWU had 7 possessions in the first half, scored on 2 of them.

If Griz can score 3 more TD's, EWU would need to score on virtually EVERY possession of the 2nd half to win.

Back