• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber Tickets?

SWeberCat02 said:
There will be a large walkup crowd. Most Weber fans, including myself, see little reason to buy in advance, especially if you're sitting in the east side GA sections (unless you want your same season ticket seat). I'll get there early and have my pick of where I want to sit. And I haven't seen anything said on Weber's board about 9,000 seats already being sold.

I mis-remembered. It was on CS.com.

Seems like kind of a silly question, but does anyone know if there is a clear bag policy at Stewart Stadium?
Thanks!

Griz 'n said:
Seems like kind of a silly question, but does anyone know if there is a clear bag policy at Stewart Stadium?
Thanks!

My ticket says clear bags are recommended to help the bag search process move quickly.

MikeyGriz said:
Griz 'n said:
Thanks!

My ticket says clear bags are recommended to help the bag search process move quickly.

That makes it sound optional. Thanks for the reply.

I have two extra tickets in section K if anybody wants them. Free! I can send a screen shot of the digital code or I have the hard copies if we can meet up beforehand at the stadium/bar.

Can anyone tell me what kind of security will we see getting into the stadium. Say hypothetically speaking, a fella had a flask or two of libations on his person.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Can anyone tell me what kind of security will we see getting into the stadium. Say hypothetically speaking, a fella had a flask or two of libations on his person.

I understand that Stewart Stadium Security Staff(SSSS) observe a strict 4 cavity search policy.

NorthEndZoneDan said:

I have a plastic flask from REI that I use. It hasn't failed to get me in anywhere, including metal detectors. I really, REALLY, needed it in bozeman a couple weeks back. Numbed the pain.

NorthEndZoneDan said:

Bag check but no metal detection or pat down. Clear bags aren't required but if you have a bag, purse, blanket, etc. they will ask you to open it or shake out the blanket. No outside food or drink allowed except one unopened water bottle, although they aren't going to search your pockets or coat. Also, no reentry allowed.

Ursa Major said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

I understand that Stewart Stadium Security Staff(SSSS) observe a strict 4 cavity search policy.

but...but... I'm not Mormon :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SWeberCat02 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Bag check but no metal detection or pat down. Clear bags aren't required but if you have a bag, purse, blanket, etc. they will ask you to open it or shake out the blanket. No outside food or drink allowed except one unopened water bottle, although they aren't going to search your pockets or coat. Also, no reentry allowed.

Thanks 02, Looking forward to my first football game in Ogden, been to a couple bball games at Dee though :thumb:

What bar are people going to before the game? I plan to leave Salt Lake at 3 or so to beat weather/traffic, so I'd like to meet up with some montana peeps!

Back