• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We are cooked

mthoopsfan said:
Speaking of cooking, there is a huge line (50 carts) at the holiday food pickup line at Whole Foods in Chandler AZ now. Lots of time for egriz, tho.

Do you live in Sun Lakes?

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:
Tech company wages are very high in Bozeman area.

The tech wages are good however companies are having trouble attracting new employees because of the high home prices. Same with school teachers, police, fire and other municipal workers.

Bozeman's municipal wages are pretty on par or slightly higher than most places in Montana

https://mtleague.org/surveys/

Fahque said:
bigsky33 said:
The tech wages are good however companies are having trouble attracting new employees because of the high home prices. Same with school teachers, police, fire and other municipal workers.

Bozeman's municipal wages are pretty on par or slightly higher than most places in Montana

https://mtleague.org/surveys/

Yes they are, but still not near enough to afford the housing prices in Bozeman.

der graue Wolf said:
rocklobster said:
Thanks for your kind suggestion Mr. Lobster sir, but I'd have to get a place with 12 roommates or squat in a camper around town and move once a week. A 1 BR studio in Bozeman goes for about $3,500/mo. these days, and maybe you can get by with that but I got a whole flock of children to care for.

Yes Mr. Wolf, that’s too bad that you don’t believe in family planning. I just don’t understand how self checkouts will help you with all your procreating.

Speaking of self checkout, has anyone been to one of those Amazon Fresh brick and mortars where you just scan your prime membership on the way in, grab shit, and walk out? One opened near me about 8 months ago. It’s an absolute trip. Wife had someone grab a bottle of wine off the top shelf for her (5’ nothin’), and they didn’t charge her because she wasn’t the one getting it on the cameras.

Cameras everywhere watching you. Not sure I like it.
53f91d98-5124-426d-85d1-2b79922d5366.jpeg

Back