• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Washington Griz stadium

What if we just do a 10¢ beer night during Griz-Cat that’ll put the game day experience right back to where it should be. Right? 🤣🍻 We’ll pack 32,000 in WGS

zengriz said:
Yukon said:
Do they still play cotton eye joe?
...no..heard last weekend...
...not politically correct...
...something racist ...

... :shock: ...

WTF?!

this is racist now?

"If it hadn't been for cotton-eyed Joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from? Where did you go?
Where did you come from, cotton-eyed Joe?"

Everything is racist now, according to the Loonie Leftists.

Couches and Recliners are RACIST! because they are made of Cotton.

I have all kinds of Racist things in my house, notably my Couch and Recliners, because they are all Black.

The real extremely RACIST! things I have are the White Box Fans, because they are not only WHITE, but they make an incredible amount of WHITE noise.

My Fridge, Range, and Dishwasher are Silver colored, so they are RACIST! against Aliens from other planets.

Cuervohola said:

I have all kinds of Racist things in my house, notably my Couch and Recliners, because they are all Black.

The real extremely RACIST! things I have are the White Box Fans, because they are not only WHITE, but they make an incredible amount of WHITE noise.

My Fridge, Range, and Dishwasher are Silver colored, so they are RACIST! against Aliens from other planets.
There was a comedian years ago who said "It was racist to keep black olives in a can when the other olives got a nice glass jar. And the game of pool is racist because the white ball controls all the other balls and you only win by putting the black ball down." LMAO

SaskGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

There was a comedian years ago who said "It was racist to keep black olives in a can when the other olives got a nice glass jar. And the game of pool is racist because the white ball controls all the other balls and you only win by putting the black ball down." LMAO

Yeah, but if you went to any College campus these days and asked the brain dead lemmings that exact thing straight faced, they would agree that it's RACIST!!!

That's actually a great idea!

SaskGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

Guaranteed that there are people who are NOT comedians who believe both of these to be examples of systemic racism….

Yukon said:
zengriz said:
...no..heard last weekend...
...not politically correct...
...something racist ...

... :shock: ...

WTF?!

this is racist now?

"If it hadn't been for cotton-eyed Joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from? Where did you go?
Where did you come from, cotton-eyed Joe?"
Supposedly Cotton-eyed now means a black person that had syphilis and developed whited out eyes from it.

yet we all say this is the greatest venue to watch a college football game & just let these problems persist.

Copper Griz said:
Pretty much no football last year. Team is 3-0. Stadium wide open during a pandemic. People bitching about staff and toilets being closed. First world problems. Whiners.

Proud Griz Man said:
yet we all say this is the greatest venue to watch a college football game & just let these problems persist.

"we...just let these problems persist."
Hmm. The template is there, all UM management had to do is follow it, what had been done in WGS in the past. If new people are in charge, and are indeed responsible for this bungling, they need new responsibilities, like pushing a broom in the UC. The Peter Principle has revealed their level of incompetence.
I would assume revealing these gross disparities to Haslam and/or Bodnar would be sufficient to get things back on track. The success of the WGS venue is cash in the coffers of UM. To do little or nothing and sit back and watch this clusterfuck*ck continue would be negligence bordering on criminal. They both have eMail, so the problems can be pointed out to them. I've done what I can do. Perhaps they need 'an offer they can't refuse.' I'm not the Luca Brasi type. Did anyone know Luca was played by former pro-wrestler Lenny MONTANA? :lol:

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so maybe someone should inform Haslam and/or Bodnar. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

3-7-77 said:
revealing these gross disparities to Haslam and/or Bodnar . They both have eMail, so the problems can be pointed out to them.

thank-you-captain-obvious-lg.jpg

3-7-77 said:
Proud Griz Man said:

"we...just let these problems persist."
Hmm. The template is there, all UM management had to do is follow it, what had been done in WGS in the past. If new people are in charge, and are indeed responsible for this bungling, they need new responsibilities, like pushing a broom in the UC. The Peter Principle has revealed their level of incompetence.
I would assume revealing these gross disparities to Haslam and/or Bodnar would be sufficient to get things back on track. The success of the WGS venue is cash in the coffers of UM. To do little or nothing and sit back and watch this clusterfuck*ck continue would be negligence bordering on criminal. They both have eMail, so the problems can be pointed out to them. I've done what I can do. Perhaps they need 'an offer they can't refuse.' I'm not the Luca Brasi type. Did anyone know Luca was played by former pro-wrestler Lenny MONTANA? :lol:
Heads should roll!! :lol:

Results. What we are not getting. Gameday at WGS is the very public face of our University. Looking pretty bad up to this point.

Back