• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

vs. Weber St.

refs letting them play. Morehead literally shoved out of bounds in front of the ref and he didn't see it.

refs letting them play. Morehead literally shoved out of bounds in front of the ref and he didn't see it.

PeauxRouge said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
PeauxRouge said:
Really sad crowd at Weber considering it is a Rivalry game of sorts.

whats the attendance?

Not so sure. Can't find it, but I'm sure it isn't as bad as it looks because it's a big arena. Just looks too empty.

Was thinking same thing. In many years of watching Griz play at Weber, I've never seen so many purple seats unfilled. Lack of fire among the Weber players too.

Now we need to keep running our offense, kill them on the boards, and not even let them sniff our lead in the second.

grizonbob said:
PeauxRouge said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
PeauxRouge said:
Really sad crowd at Weber considering it is a Rivalry game of sorts.

whats the attendance?

Not so sure. Can't find it, but I'm sure it isn't as bad as it looks because it's a big arena. Just looks too empty.

Was thinking same thing. In many years of watching Griz play at Weber, I've never seen so many purple seats unfilled. Lack of fire among the Weber players too.

Right? Just not very cohesive right now. Not sure Rahe didn't recruit good chemistry or what, but we'll see if we can keep them down in the second. A lot of game left to be played.

Back