• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vote Dante Olson - Hero Sports Hero of the Week

Had to watch the last few minutes of the NDSU home game from a few years back. Cracks me up every time watching Dante try to stay off the field after Counts punched it in. Good thing he had a backpack for them to grab onto to hold him back.

Would have been his first penalty as a Griz.

MikeyGriz said:
When does this voting close?

Never mind, I found the answer. I just voted again and it took my vote. Polls close in about 1.5 hours. Everybody vote again while you can!

WOW, he is head and shoulders above anyone....

TACKLES (All positions) Cl G Pos. Solo Ast. Total Avg/G Sacks
1. OLSON, Dante-UM JR 3 15 25 40 13.3 3.5
2. GLAU, K.-NC SR 3 21 6 27 9.0 0.0
MOALA, Paea-ISU SR 2 LB 7 11 18 9.0 1.0
4. AHANONU, C-SUU SR 3 LB 21 5 26 8.7 0.0
NAVARRO, Nik-CP JR 3 LB 19 7 26 8.7 1.0
6. STICE, Landon-WSU SR 3 9 16 25 8.3 0.5
BARNES,Houston-PSU JR 3 14 11 25 8.3 0.0
8. HAUCK, Robby-UM FR 3 13 11 24 8.0 0.0
SHOTWELL, Matt-CP SO 3 LB 17 7 24 8.0 1.0
NELSON, L.-NC JR 3 10 14 24 8.0 0.0

wbtfg said:
Im generally not one to praise griz players, but that dude is a BAMF.

Griz fans are starting to come around and see the light, go figure (it takes some a while to put it nicely). Ha

I touted Olson and said he was going to be a beast from day 1, his signing... When most people were way higher on LB signing of Sirmon. 🤔

IntuitiveGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Griz fans are starting to come around and see the light, go figure (it takes some a while to put it nicely). Ha

I touted Olson and said he was going to be a beast from day 1, his signing... When most people were way higher on LB signing of Sirmon. 🤔

And yes, Olson is a Bad Ass Mother F'er. Nice as pie off the field though. He must flip a switch when he crosses the white line... My fav type of fella.

IntuitiveGriz said:
wbtfg said:

What’s more impressive? Olson’s LB performance or Cirmon starting on the O-Line?

Back