• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2023 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

AZDoc said:
grizfan1984 said:
Tierney to Montana Tech

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I mean...unless it is what people have said, and injury history...just, wow. Because if you want engineering, you'd go to Bozo. unless, I guess he wants to stay home. I can see that too.
He lives in Butte and wants to stay? Seems unlikely. Bonnie Blair became the fastest woman on skates trying to leave that dump and Evel Knievel literally strapped himself in a rocket to get out of that place.

SaskGriz said:
AZDoc said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I mean...unless it is what people have said, and injury history...just, wow. Because if you want engineering, you'd go to Bozo. unless, I guess he wants to stay home. I can see that too.
He lives in Butte and wants to stay? Seems unlikely. Bonnie Blair became the fastest woman on skates trying to leave that dump and Evel Knievel literally strapped himself in a rocket to get out of that place.

That is solid work there!

:lol: :lol:
SaskGriz said:
AZDoc said:

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Back