• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2021 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

So that leaves 4 players on Vim's list of more than PWO players...

Junior Bergen of Billings Senior - 5'10", 150 lbs. - WR/CB (Griz Offer)
JaQuawhann Booth of Billings Central - 5'10", 300 lbs. - DT
Riley Waters of Sidney - 6'0", 205 lbs. - LB
Tel Arthur of Frenchtown - 6'0", 215 lbs. - MLB (Griz offer)

If was a betting man I would wager that UM gets Bergen and Tel Arthur

Riley Waters and JaQuawhann Booth go Frontier conference

Paytonlives said:

https://twitter.com/TelArthur/status/1336503631898497029

Paytonlives said:

Hard to tell where Bergen is leaning

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:

Hard to tell where Bergen is leaning

Also don’t know what the offers are far as money but you could read into his Twitter and IG as maybe more of a Cat fan. Hard to tell though could go a few ways.

Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/jawaddell1123/status/1336403676441636864

If he's 20 lbs. bigger, he's FCS easy. Just as good of an athlete as Klucewich and Bergen. Stud on both sides of the ball.

Thought we might have a shot at this guy but going to Dickenson State https://twitter.com/carsonhunter_11/status/1339041423350525957

Hello Vim....I believe you know I respect your work and opinion......now the ???????.......Who owned the state this year ?

I believe the Griz were clear winners , Not just because of the numbers but the quality also...what say you ?

krammer said:
Hello Vim....I believe you know I respect your work and opinion......now the ???????.......Who owned the state this year ?

I believe the Griz were clear winners , Not just because of the numbers but the quality also...what say you ?

I think it was close but when they landed Bergen I think that tipped the scales to them. Sounds like the Cats and Griz were really only battling each other over a handful of kids:

Klucewich
Detrick
Olson
Eiden
Daily
Reynolds
Bergen.

Everyone else was gonna be a Cat or Griz and may not have had an offer from one school or the other.

I love that the Griz got the AA MVPs on both sides of the ball as preferred walk ons. They got some other MT studs as walk ons too so that part alone was impressive.

krammer said:

Stick around and you'll see in January (when I roll out the final rankings)!

VimSince03 said:
krammer said:

ok,,,,fair enough.....thanks Vim for all your hard work.....I mean that...

krammer said:
VimSince03 said:

Listening to colters podcast. Colter says there were 8 legit scholarship athletes in the state this year. 5 went to MSU, 2 to UM, 1 to BYU.

wbtfg said:
krammer said:

Listening to colters podcast. Colter says there were 8 legit scholarship athletes in the state this year. 5 went to MSU, 2 to UM, 1 to BYU.

So the 2 for Griz are Detrick and Klucewich I’m guessing? He’s not counting Olson....who both the Cats and Griz offered....as one of the scholarship worthy athletes in the state? Well that tells me all I need to know about that analysis :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:

So the 2 for Griz are Detrick and Klucewich I’m guessing? He’s not counting Olson....who both the Cats and Griz offered....as one of the scholarship worthy athletes in the state? Well that tells me all I need to know about that analysis :lol:

Yeah, that’s a solid point. Not sure if Colter doesn’t view him as a blue chip talent or if Olson just slipped his mind. But you’re right, both schools did offer. Not sure if full or partial. Maybe colter was just talking about full scholarship kids? Not sure.

Back