• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2020 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worster still going basketball, just different route.

https://twitter.com/verbalcommits/status/1175100704844857345?s=21

Vims board...Top 8 In State dudes left

4.) DeMarcus Carr (Billings West) - RB - 5'11", 195 lbs.
7.) Max Anderson (Kalispell Flathead) - OL - 6'4", 275 lbs.
8.) Hayden Ferguson (Helena High) - LB - 6'2", 200 lbs.
12.) Parker Johnston (Helena Capital) - WR - 6'0", 165 lbs.
13.) Hank Rugg (Frenchtown) - DE/LB - 6'3", 190 lbs.
17.) Konor McClafferty (Butte) - OL - 6'5", 210 lbs.
19.) Chance Sheldon-Allen (Kalispell Flathead) - WR/DB - 5'9", 160 lbs.
20.) Keeley Bake (Fairfield) - WR/DB - 5'10", 165 lbs.

https://twitter.com/ACroy34/status/1189718663487614977/photo/1

EIK60H7WoAAaMvQ

Is this new?

edit - ooops guess not :(

Paytonlives said:
Vims board...Top 8 In State dudes left

4.) DeMarcus Carr (Billings West) - RB - 5'11", 195 lbs.
7.) Max Anderson (Kalispell Flathead) - OL - 6'4", 275 lbs.
8.) Hayden Ferguson (Helena High) - LB - 6'2", 200 lbs.
12.) Parker Johnston (Helena Capital) - WR - 6'0", 165 lbs.
13.) Hank Rugg (Frenchtown) - DE/LB - 6'3", 190 lbs.
17.) Konor McClafferty (Butte) - OL - 6'5", 210 lbs.
19.) Chance Sheldon-Allen (Kalispell Flathead) - WR/DB - 5'9", 160 lbs.
20.) Keeley Bake (Fairfield) - WR/DB - 5'10", 165 lbs.

So I s there any ideas to where Anderson and McClafferty are headed? The O line is about the only place the scats are keeping up or winning with the in state recruiting.

VimSince03 said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Hey Vim -
Is Guido Ossello on your revised Montana High School Recruits list?

Yup he will be!

Vim... Dude? What’s up. You don’t call, post here much anymore. You’d think MSU was in the playoffs or something. :lol:

Henry Nuce out of Kalispell Glacier burst onto the scene his senior season for the Wolfpack. He's a 6'3", 235 lb. defensive lineman with a great motor and physical demeanor. A long frame that can be developed, Henry should be contributing in a few years along that Griz defensive line. He was the Western AA DPOY this fall. Henry is a Top 15 recruit in my book!

The Montana high school class of 2021 deeper in D-1 talent than this last year. Winning the state in recruiting will matter. The unfortunate part is it just happens to be a year where there are some MSU leans (like Rollins) with those 5 we’ve talked about because of family connections.

dayday said:
The Montana high school class of 2021 deeper in D-1 talent than this last year. Winning the state in recruiting will matter. The unfortunate part is it just happens to be a year where there are some MSU leans (like Rollins) with those 5 we’ve talked about because of family connections.

Rollins getting some pretty serious Pac-12 attention. ASU, UW was very impressive. I also wonder if BYU won't take a shot.

grizpack said:
dayday said:

Rollins getting some pretty serious Pac-12 attention. ASU, UW was very impressive. I also wonder if BYU won't take a shot.

Yeah definitely think he has a good chance to go FBS.

dayday said:

Regardless of who goes where, it will be a fun class to cover. Even with the top talent being discussed, plenty of other nice prospects. Its a talented class.

grizfan1984 said:
StumptownGriz said:
Whats the story on DeMarcus Carr?

I’ve heard grades were a major issue

The story is that he's arguably the best pure RB in this 2020 class out of Montana. He's a natural. I won't speculate on anything else as its unfair to the kid.

VimSince03 said:
grizfan1984 said:
StumptownGriz said:
Whats the story on DeMarcus Carr?

I’ve heard grades were a major issue

The story is that he's arguably the best pure RB in this 2020 class out of Montana. He's a natural. I won't speculate on anything else as its unfair to the kid.

Did I miss the final list for Montana recruits or are you just slacking 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back