• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UW RS Junior LB Enters the Portal

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
SaskGriz said:
It appears to be asking why a football internet board would be interested in the possible movement of a LB from a school where we have in the past gotten some great players. Jamaal Jones for example. If this transfer information is not of interest to this board, I'd be hard pressed to think of anything that would be of interest to this board. Just my opinion.

+1

Just curious why this one individual player was singled out when there’s literally hundreds of players in the portal. That’s all.

Perhaps because UM has gotten a large number of transfers from PAC-12 schools in the northwest over the years? And Hauck used to coach at UW. Perhaps others on the staff too.

:thumb: Reasonable. At least you weren’t an ass like that Canadian fella. :evil:

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:

Just curious why this one individual player was singled out when there’s literally hundreds of players in the portal. That’s all.

Perhaps because UM has gotten a large number of transfers from PAC-12 schools in the northwest over the years? And Hauck used to coach at UW. Perhaps others on the staff too.

:thumb: Reasonable. At least you weren’t an ass like that Canadian fella. :evil:

It’s their beady little eyes and their flappin heads full of lies. Did you know their not even a real country anyway?

I’m always amazed, after being away from the board for a few days, what crazy-assed direction some threads take.

Back