• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Updated Roster

My apologies, box. Sarcasm has to be dripping wet before I recognize it.
Back to the OL, did last years OL give Hauck and the fans any heartburn, other than the last play of the last game? I would think that became a priority in his mind. Still spring ball, and a long time before fall camp to flesh out the 2019 version of Griz Football.

Also noticed Brandon Scott still listed. Are the stories he hung it up not true? Or is this just a roster made by people who really have no clue what is really happening as far as departures, position changes and just deleting graduates and adding signed guys? The latter is my guess

Ursus1 said:
Also noticed Brandon Scott still listed. Are the stories he hung it up not true? Or is this just a roster made by people who really have no clue what is really happening as far as departures, position changes and just deleting graduates and adding signed guys? The latter is my guess

I’d tell you to ask Taber but he’s pretty balls deep in Men’s tennis at the moment..

grizindabox said:
tourist said:
grizindabox said:
I wish Hauck had a clue...

Its not Bobby that needs a clue...

Only 6 months, about 180 days, until fall camp. Some posters need to chill and get a hobby. Drinking, for instance. Or, maybe a six month trip ON the wagon. :lol:

Some posters need to recognize sarcasm.
Easier to do when it is the exception rather than the rule.

kemajic said:
grizindabox said:
tourist said:
grizindabox said:
I wish Hauck had a clue...

Its not Bobby that needs a clue...

Only 6 months, about 180 days, until fall camp. Some posters need to chill and get a hobby. Drinking, for instance. Or, maybe a six month trip ON the wagon. :lol:

Some posters need to recognize sarcasm.
Easier to do when it is the exception rather than the rule.

That sums up eGriz as a whole.

griz4life said:
18 seniors.
23 Juniors
21 Sophomores
49 Freshmen.

I expect 1/2 the freshman to last the 4 years. With injuries, school, family, lack of playing time, politics, coaches cuts, etc, I think that's pretty realistic. Also, Hauck will want to balance the classes better.

mtgrizrule said:
griz4life said:
18 seniors.
23 Juniors
21 Sophomores
49 Freshmen.

I expect 1/2 the freshman to last the 4 years. With injuries, school, family, lack of playing time, politics, coaches cuts, etc, I think that's pretty realistic. Also, Hauck will want to balance the classes better.

Ya, those are pretty typical roster numbers, at least for us anyway. Remember, the Fr number is usually about two classes worth with RS’s and true Fr.

Whatever happened with that transfer WR from Carroll? Frohn? Or something like that. I thought he had one more year of eligibility, but I can’t find him

garizzalies said:
Whatever happened with that transfer WR from Carroll? Frohn? Or something like that. I thought he had one more year of eligibility, but I can’t find him

I heard he quit

Back