• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Sac St. (Thurs 2/16)

Keep the score updates coming please I live in Bozeman and don't get any radio feeds here . I do appreciate keeping up on the score. GO GRIZ

oledgriz

Griz having way too much trouble against a weak team ... in a home game. Probably a bit to do with 28 foul calls so far (18 on Griz 10 on Sac).

The way the whistles are coming I'll be able to watch the end of the game after I get out of the shower tomorrow morning!

This game is a prime example of why college basketball is so hard to watch. Fouls flying every damn time down the floor. Most are touch fouls on both sides. Let the boys play. PLEASE!

oledgriz said:
Keep the score updates coming please I live in Bozeman and don't get any radio feeds here . I do appreciate keeping up on the score. GO GRIZ

oledgriz

Grizz up 48 to 47 with 745 to go in the second.

PeauxRouge said:
This game is a prime example of why college basketball is so hard to watch. Fouls flying every damn time down the floor. Most are touch fouls on both sides. Let the boys play. PLEASE!

This is not a universal result. Some conferences are pretty good but the Big Sky has been bad for years, just like the PAC12 in football. The Conference needs to meet and make some major steps to limit the very, very bad officiating. It is not just in Missoula.

HOLY SHIT!? How was that a foul on Gefeller? He had position and was outside the protected area??? He got trucked!

Back