• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at NAU (Saturday Feb 11th)

GrizLA said:
NAU is really the class act in the Big Sky...best announcers, best broadcast...represent what the Big Sky could be.

+1 Great production and Mitch is by far the best announcer in the BSC.

Ursa Major said:
GrizLA said:
NAU is really the class act in the Big Sky...best announcers, best broadcast...represent what the Big Sky could be.

What????? If I remember correctly the main announcer was a complete tool a couple years ago.Hammered on DeCuire most of the game. Could be wrong.....

UofMGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
GrizLA said:

What????? If I remember correctly the main announcer was a complete tool a couple years ago.Hammered on DeCuire most of the game. Could be wrong.....

Don't think that was Mitch. He's all class.

Jack Murphy. Always reminds me of Tin Tin.
337670Tintin.jpg

I wonder if the UM staff at Main Hall is watching the NAU broadcast. UM can learn a lot about promoting the school from NAU.

The NAU coach makes Gunnery Sergeant Hartman look like a soft, rainbows and unicorns kind of a guy.

UofMGrizFan said:
Holy crap nau enrollment is 30,383!!!!!!

This number has always blown me away as well. One note though is I did hear him mention that that's 30,000 over 25 locations across the state. Not entirely sure how that all works, but it does make it make a little more sense.

PeauxRouge said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
GrizLA said:

Don't think that was Mitch. He's all class.

It was definitely a nau announcer that was a complete tool. It was the game DeQuire and the nau coach got into it after the game. Might not be this guy, but I'm pretty sure it is. FTL! GO GRIZ!!!!

PeauxRouge said:
Jack Murphy. Always reminds me of Tin Tin.
337670Tintin.jpg

Murphy blew his top in the halftime interview. At his team, of course, but the the poor interviewer looked shellshocked. BTW: Mitch Strohman has always been a class act. Always very knowledgeable about the opponent and never any cheap shots.

GrizLA said:
I wonder if the UM staff at Main Hall is watching the NAU broadcast. UM can learn a lot about promoting the school from NAU.

Figured you would be at the USC/Oregon and not wasting your time watching a game just so you could piss and moan about UM

Back