• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV & RADIO

Cuervohola said:
Ok, Fubo has Pac 12 Networks, which is exactly what it says the Oregon game is on, but Fubo also has Pac 12 Oregon for an additional cost, so I'm wondering if anyone watched the Husky game on Pac 12 Networks, and didn't need Pac 12 Washington...

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

Looks like it will be on both Pac12 and Pac12 Oregon.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
Ok, Fubo has Pac 12 Networks, which is exactly what it says the Oregon game is on, but Fubo also has Pac 12 Oregon for an additional cost, so I'm wondering if anyone watched the Husky game on Pac 12 Networks, and didn't need Pac 12 Washington...

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

Looks like it will be on both Pac12 and Pac12 Oregon.

Ok, now the question becomes whether one can contact Fubo and add the Oregon channel at the last minute if the Husky game ends up in OT or 2OT...

We subscribe to Dish Top 250 channels - that includes the PAC 12 channels. The game is currently listed on the online Dish TV Gamefinder and on the regular Dish guide on PAC 12 channel 406-01.

Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:
Ursus1 said:
UM really sucks at getting deals that assure their product gets to all viewers. Montana is a rural state and not everyone lives where you can get locals with antennas. Many rely on satellite etc.

Pathetic

+1---been a challenge for years. :-x

Decades-- By now the sound waves from the obscenities I shouted in the late 90's during 'buffering' should be reaching distant planets.

I think I picked up a portion of your broadcast up near Plentywood on an AM station at about 1 am coming back from a pheasant hunt in 2015. The northern lights were out that night as I recall.

Buttegrizzle said:
Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:
Ursus1 said:
UM really sucks at getting deals that assure their product gets to all viewers. Montana is a rural state and not everyone lives where you can get locals with antennas. Many rely on satellite etc.

Pathetic

Decades-- By now the sound waves from the obscenities I shouted in the late 90's during 'buffering' should be reaching distant planets.

I think I picked up a portion of your broadcast up near Plentywood on an AM station at about 1 am coming back from a pheasant hunt in 2015. The northern lights were out that night as I recall.
I think I was actually with you that night. If I remember correctly, that was the time you made me ride in the back of the truck cause I was gassy (I think I got a bad Turkey gizzard at the Robin Hood--it happens). The northern lights were running wild that night along with the PBR. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
Buttegrizzle said:
Ursa Major said:
griz71 said:

I think I was actually with you that night. If I remember correctly, that was the time you made me ride in the back of the truck cause I was gassy (I think I got a bad Turkey gizzard at the Robin Hood--it happens). The northern lights were running wild that night along with the PBR. :thumb:

Oh. I was thinking that the steady stream of vulgarities was coming from the radio. Must have been you in the in the back. Glad we pulled over for a quick beer stop in Circle or you might have froze back there.

Ursus1 said:

Pathetic

Even more pathetic - I can get local channels, but they aren't showing it. KFBB and KRTV out of Great Falls, KXLH and KTVH out of Helena. I could watch plenty of "big name" games that I could care less about, but neither of the local schools (not that I want to watch the Cats, but they do seem to be shown in Great Falls more than Griz) are being shown.

IVLIANVS said:
Ursus1 said:

Pathetic

Even more pathetic - I can get local channels, but they aren't showing it. KFBB and KRTV out of Great Falls, KXLH and KTVH out of Helena. I could watch plenty of "big name" games that I could care less about, but neither of the local schools (not that I want to watch the Cats, but they do seem to be shown in Great Falls more than Griz) are being shown.

And just try getting a Griz basketball game on the radio. But anywhere in the state you can get the meaningless, pathetic Cat games. UM had Zero presence at things like Hoopfest where every regional college plies their info to the 250k young people who congregate there. And if you are lucky enough to be in the Griz football TV market you get to be bombarded with MSU ads riding on the popularity of Griz football. How stupid of a TV deal is that?

Well some Morons (Don't know who to blame) blacked out the game on the Fox app for the Roku... That's a stroke of genius, because it's on my TV.

I wanted to use my projector, that's why I bought the thing. It was great for the Ducks game.

BOO HOO.

What are the online streaming options for the UC Davis game? Can't remember if Root Sports is the one where there pretty much is no online streaming.

Thanks!

grizfan95 said:
What are the online streaming options for the UC Davis game? Can't remember if Root Sports is the one where there pretty much is no online streaming.

Thanks!

The only option I know of is ATT Watch TV, which shows the Root games through the Audience channel. I haven't used it, but for $15 a month, I don't see anything better.

https://www.attwatchtv.com/

Cuervohola said:
grizfan95 said:

Thanks!

The only option I know of is ATT Watch TV, which shows the Root games through the Audience channel. I haven't used it, but for $15 a month, I don't see anything better.

I saw that ATT Tv was hyperlinked to the GoGriz schedule but did not see root sports in the package. Even typed in my Zip code for regional channels and nothing. Anyone know if Eoot is actually on there? Don’t wanna waste a month subscription if it’s not on there... thanks!

NikeGrizz said:
Cuervohola said:
grizfan95 said:

Thanks!

I saw that ATT Tv was hyperlinked to the GoGriz schedule but did not see root sports in the package. Even typed in my Zip code for regional channels and nothing. Anyone know if Eoot is actually on there? Don’t wanna waste a month subscription if it’s not on there... thanks!

It's not Root... It's Audience... Here is the Saturday schedule.

https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/stations/audience-network/18865/2019-09-28

Date-----------Opponent----------------Kick Time/Broadcast/Stream

08-31----------@ South Dakota---------1:00 pm/ABC Montana/(SWX in Billings)/MidCoSN/ESPN+
09-07----------North Alabama----------7:00pm/ABC Montana/(NBC in Billings)/Altitude 2/GoGriz.com
09-14----------@ Oregon----------------8:45 pm/Pac-12 Network/Pac-12.com/live
09-21----------Monmouth---------------1:00 pm/Fox Montana (SWX in Billings/Altitude/GoGriz.com
09-28----------@ UC Davis---------------2:00 pm/ROOT Sports / Audience/AT&T Now/AT&T
10-05----------Idaho State--------------1:00 pm/ROOT Sports/Audience/AT&T Now/AT&T
10-19----------@ Sacramento State----7:00 pm/Fox Montana (SWX in Billings)/CW Sacramento/Pluto
10-26----------Eastern Washington----12:00 noon/ROOT Sports/Audience/AT&T Now/AT&T
11-02----------@ Portland State--------3:00 pm/ABC Montana/(SWX in Billings)/Pluto
11-09----------Idaho----------------------1:00 pm/ROOT Sports/Audience/AT&T Now/AT&T
11-16----------Weber State--------------1:00 pm/ROOT Sports/Audience/AT&T Now/AT&T
11-23----------@ Montana State--------12:00 noon/ROOT Sports/Audience/AT&T Now/AT&T

Back