• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Torin Jeske Commits

Yes, there will be players from Bozeman that want to get out of town.
People want out of Bozo?
images

Confused by this... Why won't he be there for a full year?

Watched this kid grow for the last 4 years. He is very raw, but has a mean Streak when he plays sports. Not the most athletic kid right now, but that has more to do with how fast he grew (still learning his size). He is a project for sure, but has the size and ability to be very good in future.

Are the Bobcats your only obsession, or are their others you're proud of?
Huh? Their? Whose others? WTH are you talking about old man? Lost again? Wonder if meds could help keep you on task?

I asked you in another thread if you could explain why you think the ‘24 schedule is easier than last year’s but you could not make a FB post to save your life.

Also, your obsession with me is becoming creepy. I own you and live in your head rent free 24/7 and because your head is up your ass, I also live in your butt. Think about that.

Huh? Their? Whose others? WTH are you talking about old man? Lost again? Wonder if meds could help keep you on task?

I asked you in another thread if you could explain why you think the ‘24 schedule is easier than last year’s but you could not make a FB post to save your life.

Also, your obsession with me is becoming creepy. I own you and live in your head rent free 24/7 and because your head is up your ass, I also live in your butt. Think about that.
You must know his finger pretty well.

Back