• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Time to Face the Facts: There Ain’t Gonna be Fall Football

Will there be fall football in the Big Sky Conference in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why so many only focus on death rate and old people is beyond me

"Rodriguez said last Sunday that his doctors told him that 10-20% of people who have had COVID-19 also have been diagnosed with myocarditis."

27 year old Red Sox pitcher done for the year.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29579222/boston-red-sox-pitcher-eduardo-rodriguez-done-season-due-heart-issue

Da Boyz Mom said:
Spanky2 said:
The New Mexico Governor has good judgement. Those teams that attempt to play will likely cancel their seasons after two or three games.

She actually has crap for judgment but I wouldn't expect you to know that unless you lived here.

Hey, I’m here right now! Getting a little “Montana” fix up here in Angel Fire....

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
She actually has crap for judgment but I wouldn't expect you to know that unless you lived here.

Hey, I’m here right now! Getting a little “Montana” fix up here in Angel Fire....

Angel Fire is very pretty. We lived in the northern part of the state (in the gorgeous mountains) for 7 years but now we're down near Albuquerque.

But wait...Did you quarantine for 14 days?? It's the rule you know! We had to cancel our long planned vacation because of the quarantine rule (and my hubby works in healthcare so we couldn't just fudge it like everyone else does).

p8nted said:
Why so many only focus on death rate and old people is beyond me

"Rodriguez said last Sunday that his doctors told him that 10-20% of people who have had COVID-19 also have been diagnosed with myocarditis."

27 year old Red Sox pitcher done for the year.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29579222/boston-red-sox-pitcher-eduardo-rodriguez-done-season-due-heart-issue

An interesting article on a small study on the heart issues.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/07/27/Three-quarters-of-adults-with-COVID-19-have-heart-damage-after-recovery/5451595856303/

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

Angel Fire is very pretty. We lived in the northern part of the state (in the gorgeous mountains) for 7 years but now we're down near Albuquerque.

But wait...Did you quarantine for 14 days?? It's the rule you know! We had to cancel our long planned vacation because of the quarantine rule (and my hubby works in healthcare so we couldn't just fudge it like everyone else does).

If you’re in Angel Fire you’re essentiallly quarantining. :lol: There’s not enough people around here to ever worry about spreading the fake COVID. :lol:

And we’re up on the mountain in a house, sequestered with another couple or two. Only venturing into town for food/essentials.

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

If you’re in Angel Fire you’re essentiallly quarantining. :lol: There’s not enough people around here to ever worry about spreading the fake COVID. :lol:

And we’re up on the mountain in a house, sequestered with another couple or two. Only venturing into town for food/essentials.

Our governor says that you vacationing Texans are the entire reason that our cases are increasing. For Shame!! (I honestly think she's pissed off that she can't close the highways.)

You are correct though - not too many people around there, even with tourists. That's the appeal.

Have fun! (And for Pete's sake, take all your TX germs back with you!!) ;)

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

Our governor says that you vacationing Texans are the entire reason that our cases are increasing. For Shame!! (I honestly think she's pissed off that she can't close the highways.)

You are correct though - not too many people around there, even with tourists. That's the appeal.

Have fun! (And for Pete's sake, take all your TX germs back with you!!) ;)

:lol: :lol: We drove into Taos today....had barely parked the cars when we got yelled at by a couple of passing vehicles...”Go back to Texas!!”.....so we didn’t spend any money, just to stick it to your stupid over-reacting governor...

Back