• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Time to eat some crow and talk some trash

VandalPride97

Unfortunately, my detailed account of phallus orbiting earth and re-entering just for the Griz got me banned, so I could not immediately come here and eat crow after the win. You guys deserved it. You game planned us perfectly and I will definitely be rooting for you in the playoffs unless you're against the Vandals.

Also, just to be clear, according to stats poll:

3. Idaho
4. Montana

You're welcome for knocking off the cats....

VandalPride97 said:
Unfortunately, my detailed account of phallus orbiting earth and re-entering just for the Griz got me banned, so I could not immediately come here and eat crow after the win. You guys deserved it. You game planned us perfectly and I will definitely be rooting for you in the playoffs unless you're against the Vandals.

3. Idaho
4. Montana

The easiest way to explain that to a Heathen potatoe peeler like yourself is to say that drugs are legal in many states now, really it's the only explanation after the "Blood eagle" treatment the Griz gave the Spuds.

...And yeah, that was actually pretty fun to watch, well done! 👍

Go Griz!

VandalPride97 said:

3. Idaho
4. Montana

Actually you should thank Griz fans because we were all Vandal fans on Saturday. Watching the Cats lose is second only to a Griz win.

Kadeezy said:
Does Sac State rise to number 3 after they beat the Griz Saturday night?

...And you insects have no idea of the "Smoker" you're about to encounter this Saturday. Folks have long memories here in the North, and Winter is coming! :twisted:

Kadeezy said:

With a Sac St win you’re probably moving to 4 or 5

With a Sac St loss probably 11 or 12, and going to Walgreens to buy more antacids

Kadeezy said:

Wait, are you a murder hornet or just a regular ol' hornet? That makes a difference.

And where the hell you been dude? One of the few decent opposing team posters......

Griz2k said:
Kadeezy said:

Wait, are you a murder hornet or just a regular ol' hornet? That makes a difference.

And where the hell you been dude? One of the few decent opposing team posters......

I suspect a Pam Hornet.

BTW! It is nice to see fans in Hornet Stadium. I've been to games there where there were several hundred fans at best. It used to be that fans only showed up for the Causeway Classic. I am glad to finally see more people regularly in the stands.

GunnyGriz said:
Griz2k said:

I suspect a Pam Hornet.
I saw what you did there... :D

Griz2k said:
Kadeezy said:

Hahaha, been posting here for 20 years - not as much time to do so with life and such. Fire for the Hornets still burns though!

Looking forward to some banter and a great game this week. I wish I was able to make it to Missoula for this one!

Kadeezy said:
Griz2k said:

Hahaha, been posting here for 20 years - not as much time to do so with life and such. Fire for the Hornets still burns though!

Looking forward to some banter and a great game this week. I wish I was able to make it to Missoula for this one!
\\

Kudos to you for chiming back in K! :thumb:

VandalPride97 said:

3. Idaho
4. Montana

According to the coaches poll;

3. Montana
5. Idaho

And the stein again resides in Missoula.

Harm said:
VandalPride97 said:

3. Idaho
4. Montana

The easiest way to explain that to a Heathen potatoe peeler like yourself is to say that drugs are legal in many states now, really it's the only explanation after the "Blood eagle" treatment the Griz gave the Spuds.

Go Griz!

Blood eagle? You guys barely pulled out a W at the last second.

Da Boyz Mom said:
VandalPride97 said:

3. Idaho
4. Montana

Actually you should thank Griz fans because we were all Vandal fans on Saturday. Watching the Cats lose is second only to a Griz win.

Much appreciated!

VandalPride97 said:
Harm said:

Go Griz!

Blood eagle? You guys barely pulled out a W at the last second.

After losing our starting LT for the second half and going totally vanilla on offense. I think the first half made it clear enough who the better team was.

VandalPride97 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Much appreciated!

Meh. It took your qb running for his dammed life to make the game even entertaining. Good thing the dudes got some wheels or a hospital stay may have been required. Kudos to him though. Nothing wrong with runnin scared

Grizzlies1982 said:
Kadeezy said:

With a Sac St win you’re probably moving to 4 or 5

With a Sac St loss probably 11 or 12, and going to Walgreens to buy more antacids

😂

EverettGriz said:
VandalPride97 said:
Much appreciated!

Meh. It took your qb running for his dammed life to make the game even entertaining. Good thing the dudes got some wheels or a hospital stay may have been required. Kudos to him though. Nothing wrong with runnin scared

Nobody should be suprised that you are o.k. with people running scared..

riverdweller said:
EverettGriz said:

Nobody should be suprised that you are o.k. with people running scared..

Uh, are you really this stupid Pickle or...

Wait. Just answered my own question.

Back