• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Lady Griz

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Obviously not cus I’m from Alabama and stupid but please enlighten me, what is a recruiting base and how would it be better then recruiting the best talent you can get all around the country and the world?

You don't think it easier for Cal Poly to recruit compared to UM with limited budgets? You're ignorant.

Wouldn't this be the same for all sports at UM.

HelenaHandBasket said:
uptopgriz said:
You don't think it easier for Cal Poly to recruit compared to UM with limited budgets? You're ignorant.

Nope. less significance in football if you miss because of the shear numbers. Could you imagine a Griz basketball team with half the players from Montana? They wouldn't win a game.

uptopgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Nope. less significance in football if you miss because of the shear numbers. Could you imagine a Griz basketball team with half the players from Montana? They wouldn't win a game.

This isn't even the same argument.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Obviously not cus I’m from Alabama and stupid but please enlighten me, what is a recruiting base and how would it be better then recruiting the best talent you can get all around the country and the world?

Cal Poly has very high academic requirements, for ALL students.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Absolutely not. Which is why Cal Poly is horrible at everything.

ordigger said:
Wrong forum. Mods move to Basketball please.
No. Your soft ass can go home too. Lady Griz are about to bury the Bobcats in Bozeman and I will be there. Haley Huard is a goon off the bench too.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

So you think our recruiting would be better if we only recruited smart kids, mostly from Cali? Ignorance is bliss isn’t it.

Back