• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL The kitten dilemma

Do we have to root for the catbox kittens

• Yes- its good for the conference

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No- F em'

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Paytonlives

Staff member
I despise them with every fiber in my body... but a loss to Grambling would hurt the conference in many many ways.

I might have to turn my head and cough while rooting for the kittens...

Are you hoping for a BSC win... or screw it, its the cats

I despise them with every fiber in my body... but a loss to Grambling would hurt the conference in many many ways.

I might have to turn my head and cough while rooting for the kittens...

Are you hoping for a BSC win... or screw it, its the cats
I'll go with the latter. The BSC, especially the Griz, need to clean up their own act. FTC!

Alright scats, here's the deal. You get a chance to play into the NCAA tournament. All expense paid trip and stay at a budget motel in Dayton, Ohio for a couple days. If you win, you stay a couple more days, then get to play #1 ranked Purdue. If you lose the play in game, you go immediately back to Bozeman. Maybe Dayton ain't all it's cracked up to be. Maybe the scats are smarter than they look.

The cats loss today was an almost duplicate to the hurt they put on the griz. Which was a psychological win in its own right after that football beat down. Ford III I gold. Just think how bad the cats would be but for losing danny sprinkle and the complement he took with him.

Alright scats, here's the deal. You get a chance to play into the NCAA tournament. All expense paid trip and stay at a budget motel in Dayton, Ohio for a couple days. If you win, you stay a couple more days, then get to play #1 ranked Purdue. If you lose the play in game, you go immediately back to Bozeman. Maybe Dayton ain't all it's cracked up to be. Maybe the scats are smarter than they look.

I lived in Dayton for one summer (Wright Patterson AFB). Not much more can be said of the place.

A couple ex-kitties looked pretty darn good tonight for USU in an impressive W. That's a good team that can give Purdue some problems.

Back