• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hope is FCS playoffs moved to spring in some fashion...

p8nted said:
There will be a lot of injuries that don't heal in time with two seasons in one year, Just doesn't feel like a decision with the best interests of the kids in mind to me.
Take a poll and see what the kids want.

kemajic said:
p8nted said:
There will be a lot of injuries that don't heal in time with two seasons in one year, Just doesn't feel like a decision with the best interests of the kids in mind to me.
Take a poll and see what the kids want.

I know the two at the press conference said that next fall was preferable to the spring.

grizindabox said:
Shaun Rainey @ShaunRainey
4m
Both Sammy Akem and Jace Lewis said if it was up to them they would prefer to play next fall instead of spring. But if it’s spring they will be ready to roll

Personally I think playing in the spring is a terrible idea, but it is what it is.

I too think a spring 'season' is insane. And then a regular fall season starting in September? I just do not see the viability of such a plan. I'm with Sammy and Jace ... just give up the 2020 season, and focus on fall 2021.

grizindabox said:
4m
Both Sammy Akem and Jace Lewis said if it was up to them they would prefer to play next fall instead of spring. But if it’s spring they will be ready to roll

Personally I think playing in the spring is a terrible idea, but it is what it is.

I too think a spring 'season' is insane. And then a regular fall season starting in September? I just do not see the viability of such a plan. I'm with Sammy and Jace ... just give up the 2020 season, and focus on fall 2021.

'68griz said:
grizindabox said:
4m

You can say that again...

Yeah, I do not like this situation either but it is like you get to watch more spring football practices and instead maybe 2 or 3 scrimmages, you will get 8 or so games instead.

Back