• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

garizzalies said:
PeauxRouge said:
You forgot something.

7q65ep.jpg

Too good. Just too good.

garizzalies said:

Be wary Garizz. If you’re not careful, digger will count up how many posts you’ve made in this thread, and then…. ah fvck it. No one gives two $hits what digger thinks. Keep up the awesome work, sir!!

Digger can shove it up his alioli-hole, and so can anyone else, especially someone who tries to silence this story or otherwise excuse dui’s. Wtf?

In fact, I’m going to start ramping up my coverage and I am thinking of doing live reports from the trial next week. Hell, nobody else will. Looks like I will have to do the reporter’s jobs for them.

So get used to it as I will never drop this. nEvER! You don’t like that? Take it up with the drunk coaches and that piece of shit college that still employs them.

At 97yro, my two-stroke wheelchair will need four wheel drive and chains to get through that mud hole they call a parking lot at Reno’s For Sale fields, but I will still be waving an MSdUi meme and probably a bumper sticker that says, “I BRAKE FOR NO CAT”.

Also, people keep asking if Bozo will get its own book treatment, the way Missoula did with Mr Krackwhore.

I’m here to tell you, Yes, I will see to it!

Writing a book now. I’m thinking of a coffee table meme book that can be converted into a mini coffee table for dorm rooms.

EDIT: mods wtf? we can’t say krackwhore? That muther fucker wrote a book about us! If that’s the case, at least change the correction to “Lord Voldemort” or “the one who shall not be named”.

garizzalies said:
Also, people keep asking if Bozo will get its own book treatment, the way Missoula did with Mr "friendly ladies".

Writing a book now. I’m thinking of a coffee table meme book that can be converted into a mini coffee table for dorm rooms.

EDIT: mods wtf? we can’t say "friendly ladies"? That muther fudge wrote a book about us! If that’s the case, at least change the correction to “Lord Voldemort” or “the one who shall not be named”.
Don't forget to issue the Classics Funny Book version.

garizzalies said:
Also, people keep asking if Bozo will get its own book treatment, the way Missoula did with Mr Krackwhore.

EDIT: mods wtf? we can’t say krackwhore? That muther fucker wrote a book about us! If that’s the case, at least change the correction to “Lord Voldemort” or “the one who shall not be named”.

Pro tip: you can edit your settings to allow Krackwhore to read “krackwhore” just as the author intended!

70Griz said:
bgbigdog said:
Huggins wasn't just guilty of drunk driving. He also got on the radio drunk in Cincinnati a month or so back and lost the university the support of a large donor.

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_basketball/articles/wvu_donor_directs_funds_away_from_athletic_department_following_bob_hugginss_radio_comments/s1_13132_38816874

Bozeman? Bozeman will do nothing. It's just win baby.
After the DUI, Huggins knew the hammer was coming down from the administration. So he took it upon himself to do the right thing and resign. Not so with the mousers' coaches. They will run out this sh$t show until someone is injured or killed from a coaches' drunk driving. Disgusting.

Turns out he didn’t resign. He saw what happened in Bozeman and decided he has a chance. Plans on returning after his rehab stint. Resignation came from his wife’s phone not his.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/37981764/former-coach-bob-huggins-says-never-resigned-wvu

Back