• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Thank You, Lady Griz

It was a great season. Thank Seniors: Gina, Maggie and Carmen. The Boise monkey is off the Lady Griz back! Thank you Coach H and staff. You have brought us fans and alums not only good players, but good people. And especially appreciate you making the Lady Griz Team, the Lady Griz Family,
Yes, overall through the thick and thin a nice showing, Mack really came on strong the last few games...only a Soph! I'm always nervous though this time of year....who is staying who is going? I hope we can retain our players!!!!

Yes, overall through the thick and thin a nice showing, Mack really came on strong the last few games...only a Soph! I'm always nervous though this time of year....who is staying who is going? I hope we can retain our players!!!!
Maybe not a concern, or maybe it is, about Mack's legs. She had her upper calfs and Lower hamstring on her right leg wrapped up tight this year and her right leg in some type of brace the year before. But, during this tournament, both legs were wrapped up the same. Guess it could be for preventative reasons since she pushes the ball up the court and her moves to the basket could have a higher risk for injury.

Maybe not a concern, or maybe it is, about Mack's legs. She had her upper calfs and Lower hamstring on her right leg wrapped up tight this year and her right leg in some type of brace the year before. But, during this tournament, both legs were wrapped up the same. Guess it could be for preventative reasons since she pushes the ball up the court and her moves to the basket could have a higher risk for injury.
Yes, wondered about that, hopefully not too serious! Off season rehab!!

Back