• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Szczur

..certainly had a great game against the Griz and Vill found a weakness in our D.BUT the following
year he got his clock cleaned by the Eagles..I guess I don't understand the love affair..?

grizghost said:
..certainly had a great game against the Griz and Vill found a weakness in our D.BUT the following
year he got his clock cleaned by the Eagles..I guess I don't understand the love affair..?
Wouldn't call it a love affair; we had no answer to him ripping our third NC from our grasp. More a tip of the hat to a great effort. Respect.

kemajic said:
grizghost said:
Wouldn't call it a love affair; we had no answer to him ripping our third NC from our grasp. More a tip of the hat to a great effort. Respect.

He had a concussion @ some point during the game & they took his helmet away from him in the second half. Had he been 100% - might have made more of a difference.

bgbigdog said:
kemajic said:
grizghost said:

He had a concussion @ some point during the game & they took his helmet away from him in the second half. Had he been 100% - might have made more of a difference.

...yes the Eagles rang his bell and it ended his football career!

grizghost said:
bgbigdog said:
kemajic said:
grizghost said:

So pound your chest over a player sustaining a head injury in college football. Good players get concussions. It was the last game of his college football career anyhow. In 2010, it could have been targeting by today's standards/rules.

kemajic said:
grizghost said:
bgbigdog said:
kemajic said:

So pound your chest over a player sustaining a head injury in college football. Good players get concussions. It was the last game of his college football career anyhow. In 2010, it could have been targeting by today's standards/rules.

:clap:

Claim down big guy..got my bell rang too as well as many that played the game..If you knew how arrogant the Villanova players and coaching staff were and the sh-t that was said about Griz program we wouldn’t be having this conversation.Scuzer included...l happen to have a inside track on them at that time.. lm glad the Eagles laid them out the following year.. but go on believe what you want..peace out!

Back