• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

STATS FCS Rankings (Oct 11) -- Griz #5

retiredpopo said:
anybody seen the 2 deep roster?

Page 8 on this link

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/gogriz.com/documents/2021/10/11/UM_SAC_FINAL_NOTES.pdf

Looks like we’re still hurting.

HookedonGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
Which 5 starters? Who are the 3rd and 4th string DE's that are playing? Have seen this mentioned but no names. Robertson has been out......which other 4 starters?

The Griz were::

- without starting DE Babros (have been for a few weeks now)
- without starting DE Todd (who replaced Babros)
- without starting safety Robertson (few weeks now)
- saw limited snaps for O’Connell at LB (janacaro and Matthew’s saw lots of time)
- saw limited snaps by Fouch (Cotton was in more than ever)
- Hell, we started freshman Henry Nuce at DE and started junior RJ Nelson opposite of him at DE (when I saw that I was like holy shit we must really be hurting)
- we even saw 3rd string safety Koppang play a bit

Our defense was hurting big time.

Thanks! It did seem the case that a few guys were slowed but still in the game. Looks more like maybe 3 starters (Todd a starter?).

HookedonGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
Which 5 starters? Who are the 3rd and 4th string DE's that are playing? Have seen this mentioned but no names. Robertson has been out......which other 4 starters?

The Griz were::

- without starting DE Babros (have been for a few weeks now)
- without starting DE Todd (who replaced Babros)
- without starting safety Robertson (few weeks now)
- saw limited snaps for O’Connell at LB (janacaro and Matthew’s saw lots of time)
- saw limited snaps by Fouch (Cotton was in more than ever)
- Hell, we started freshman Henry Nuce at DE and started junior RJ Nelson opposite of him at DE (when I saw that I was like holy shit we must really be hurting)
- we even saw 3rd string safety Koppang play a bit

Our defense was hurting big time.
Maybe because we were playing Dixie St. and there was no urgency to get people back in.

Back