• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

STATS FCS Poll Guesses (Oct 24)

I did amazingly well on my guesses. Along with EWU and SDSU, I nailed 20 of the 25 spots, and hit another three within ±2.

I missed on Missouri State, although I did say the pollsters would “be kind” to them. Well, they were: I thought the Bears would drop three spots … the pollsters didn’t move them down at all.

My only bad miss was on Weber State vs William & Mary. I’m not really shocked, but I doubted that the pollsters would put Weber back in the top-25 with their losing (3-4) record. I chose William & Mary (5-2) instead. Oh well, you can’t be right all the time.

IdaGriz01 said:
I did amazingly well on my guesses. Along with EWU and SDSU, I nailed 20 of the 25 spots, and hit another three within ±2.

I missed on Missouri State, although I did say the pollsters would “be kind” to them. Well, they were: I thought the Bears would drop three spots … the pollsters didn’t move them down at all.

My only bad miss was on Weber State vs William & Mary. I’m not really shocked, but I doubted that the pollsters would put Weber back in the top-25 with their losing (3-4) record. I chose William & Mary (5-2) instead. Oh well, you can’t be right all the time.

Haven't seen W&M this year. Should be a good indicator this weekend

Back