• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

State of Grizzly Football

PlayerRep said:
Nope, no evidence or indication of any cover-up. O'Day was advocating that Engstrom not get out ahead of the Barz investigation...
What you call "advocating" i call "covering up" because that is literally what he did. instead of coming clean, we got a vague reference to a "gap in reporting" from Bartz (which lead to more bad press) and we were left to believe that Pflu had no idea why he was fired when in fact he was the "gap".
Barz report said: "UM does not have guidelines and procedures requiring reporting of information of the nature received in the manner this information was received."
Okay. What i'd like to know is the timing of Pflu's knowledge and failure to report relative the the JoePa scandle. In my mind, if JoePa was fired prior to Pflu's knowledge/failure, he should have known better and can't hide behind this excuse. If the "gap" came before JoePa then MAYBE this excuse has merit but he still looks dumb for sitting on it. Most people don't need a written requirement to do the right thing.
PlayerRep said:
If you didn't know [Pflu] was the gap in reporting, it's because you weren't paying attention.
Where/when was the explanation (that Oday scratched) re the "gap" being Pflu disclosed to the public (other than some message board)? the emails were the first time i saw that but maybe i missed it.

Back