• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some DeCuire appreciation

Griz til I die said:
Callithowiseeit said:
That doesn't excuse poor decision making, I've only been following the team for a few months but correct me if I'm wrong, poor shot selection, abysmal offense, selfish play, bad rotations, no real flow offensively and gaurds just dribble away the shot clock only to force a bad shot late in the shot clock. We do not create for others we try to get ours until there is no other option and then they pass and I can go on and on. Feel free to tell me who is responsible for that before you say there is a grudge, I just call it how I see it. When we play well coached teams that share the ball and make the right play we get out asses kicked and thats when coaching gets exposed.
You’ve only been following the team for a couple months but you know the players well enough to know that 2 more are planning on leaving? That makes you one of two things, a relative or a troll. So fill us in, which are you? Which players are leaving? Enlighten us on your elite status.
I'm neither, but I do follow one of your new players as I do many kids in this year's freshman class and my observations are accurate regardless of how you all feel. Truth is the offense is horrible and stagnant. Players do what they want and rotations do not allow anything to flow. There is no consistency, everyone stands around to watch gaurds over dribble then force up bad shots and you are loosing period. If it was inexperience the players would make mistakes and not execute when its coaching they keep doing the same sh$% that doesn't work over and over, guys don't find the open man and have poor shot selection and nothing has changed so you can be offended all you want the facts remain the same I can be anybody and still see whats going on whether its been 4 months or 50 years.

Callithowiseeit said:
Griz til I die said:
You’ve only been following the team for a couple months but you know the players well enough to know that 2 more are planning on leaving? That makes you one of two things, a relative or a troll. So fill us in, which are you? Which players are leaving? Enlighten us on your elite status.
I'm neither, but I do follow one of your new players as I do many kids in this year's freshman class and my observations are accurate regardless of how you all feel. Truth is the offense is horrible and stagnant. Players do what they want and rotations do not allow anything to flow. There is no consistency, everyone stands around to watch gaurds over dribble then force up bad shots and you are loosing period. If it was inexperience the players would make mistakes and not execute when its coaching they keep doing the same sh$% that doesn't work over and over, guys don't find the open man and have poor shot selection and nothing has changed so you can be offended all you want the facts remain the same I can be anybody and still see whats going on whether its been 4 months or 50 years.

I mean you’re not wrong. I have complained about the same thing. The only game I didn’t see the offense as stagnant was against UA. If we could repeat that UA performance we’d be well above .500 right now.
That being said, over my few years watching the team, the offense seems to be different this year. For whatever reason TDC has put a huge emphasis on playing as slow as possible. The results have not been good.

Back