• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some Ask a Taboo Question: Is America Overreacting to Coronavirus?

reinell30 said:
argh! said:
it might mean something if you trump supporters didn't make endless excuses for every time he says something stupid.

I don't care about all his stupid comments just like I don't care about Trumps. But what I want to know is, what is his great plan that will save lives from covid-19? If it is so good, why isn't it being implemented?

1) i don't know that he really has some great plan, he's a politician, one that i would never vote for unless his opponent was even worse, so i'm not pinning any hopes on it, 2) more importantly, no matter what his plan might be, trump et al would never implement it, and you know it, making your comment worthless and dumb.

argh! said:
reinell30 said:
I don't care about all his stupid comments just like I don't care about Trumps. But what I want to know is, what is his great plan that will save lives from covid-19? If it is so good, why isn't it being implemented?

1) i don't know that he really has some great plan, he's a politician, one that i would never vote for unless his opponent was even worse, so i'm not pinning any hopes on it, 2) more importantly, no matter what his plan might be, trump et al would never implement it, and you know it, making your comment worthless and dumb.

There you have it, more excuses. Why do people point the finger at others when they have no better way? I hate politicians! My comment isn't worthless and dumb it is the truth. No Biden plan!

reinell30 said:
argh! said:

There you have it, more excuses. Why do people point the finger at others when they have no better way? I hate politicians! My comment isn't worthless and dumb it is the truth. No Biden plan!

a plan is worthless if it isn't implemented, or if it isn't followed. while trump is president, any plan joe biden's advisors might come up will be ignored, unless they create a vaccine that can be proven safe.

argh! said:
reinell30 said:

a plan is worthless if it isn't implemented, or if it isn't followed. while trump is president, any plan joe biden's advisors might come up will be ignored, unless they create a vaccine that can be proven safe.

I say put his plan forward and find out what happens. Let the great Pelosi and Schumer push it. I think if the American people were aware of a great plan, that no matter who is President it would get attention? At least way more attention then the words, "I have a plan."

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
That’s pretty funny coming from a guy who’s candidates only claim is “he’s not Trump’. No campaign. No ideas. 1/2 a brain left. And moving further left all the time.

Gotgame75, If your Biden fella has such a great plan for the Covid-19 crisis why isn't he offering it up? Why is it all he says is he has a plan. If he cares about you more than Trump, why doesn't he put his plan forth and keep people from dying? I know why and so do you....He is all talk!

LOL once again, instead of addressing Trump's deficiencies, your response is "but Biden...". It's honesty laughable at this point. Don't you get tired of coming up with endless excuses and deflections for this clown? No matter, it's two weeks and counting and things are looking grim for this orange dipsh*t. Dude is a straight up disgrace that doesn't care about you or anyone else, unless you serve his ends. Donald Trump, "friend of the blue collar working man", is one of the biggest political con jobs of all time.

What's Biden's plan? Pretty f*ckin' simple. It's to listen to the advice of the doctors, scientists, and public health officials that have literally spent their entire careers studying these things. You know, just the stuff every other capable country in the world has already done. Instead we have a literal buffoon who consistently believes he knows better than EVERYONE!

-Widely available and free COVID testing for all
-Expanded contact tracing by hiring 100,000 Americans for a "public health job corps"
-Emergency paid leave for affected individuals and families
-Increase drive-thru testing 2 fold
-$25 Billion towards vaccine development
-Expand access to PPE through utilization of the Defense Production Act
-Increased federal aid to state & local governments

grizghost said:
gotgame75 said:
Dumb and obvious deflection dude, but I expect no less. Just like the Trump administration, when you point out their deficiencies, instead of addressing them you just say "but... Hillary", "but... Obama", "but Biden".

The act is wearing thin with a suffering American public and the Republican Party is suffering because of their inability to get their sh*t together. Honestly, the Trump PR blunders of the last few weeks would be hilarious if the consequence weren't people's lives.

Since you address nothing directly, I guess you agree that your orange homeboy has been epically blowing it?

.....dude your not worth the rebuttal...if you don't looking at the issues instead of personalities and emotions it's not worth the effort to hold
an intelligent dialogue! ...but it is pretty funny how you speak for the American people suffering..really what the hell do you know traveling
the U.S. feeling their pain..I think Pelosi says the same thing eating her gourmet ice cream!

Impressive act of verbal gymnastics that still fails to address literally anything I said. Not surprised.

You don't think America is suffering? Have you read a single newspaper in the last year? It's mindblowing how out of touch the Republican party has become with current state of America. Race riots, a pandemic that's a killed a quarter million Americans, and tanking economy is your idea harmony I guess...

The Republican reckoning is coming. Lindsey Graham is in a race for his political life in SC and both Texas and Arizona are in play for Dems for the first time in decades, but how Trumpian of you to deny reality.

Two weeks and counting. Tick...Tick...Tick...

gotgame75 said:
grizghost said:
.....dude your not worth the rebuttal...if you don't looking at the issues instead of personalities and emotions it's not worth the effort to hold
an intelligent dialogue! ...but it is pretty funny how you speak for the American people suffering..really what the hell do you know traveling
the U.S. feeling their pain..I think Pelosi says the same thing eating her gourmet ice cream!

Impressive act of verbal gymnastics that still fails to address literally anything I said. Not surprised.

You don't think America is suffering? Have you read a single newspaper in the last year? It's mindblowing how out of touch the Republican party has become with current state of America. Race riots, a pandemic that's a killed a quarter million Americans, and tanking economy is your idea harmony I guess...

The Republican reckoning is coming. Lindsey Graham is in a race for his political life in SC and both Texas and Arizona are in play for Dems for the first time in decades, but how Trumpian of you to deny reality.

....the only thing that is ticking is the Biden corruption...tick..tick...Hunter laptop gets released!..underage girls..payoffs to the "Big Guy" (Joe)
drug abuse...China,Irag,UKraine,Russia kick backs for access and favors...even if he wins he is done! ....FBI says laptop authentic!

grizghost said:
gotgame75 said:

....the only thing that is ticking is the Biden corruption...tick..tick...Hunter laptop gets released!..underage girls..payoffs to the "Big Guy" (Joe)
drug abuse...China,Irag,UKraine,Russia kick backs for access and favors...even if he wins he is done! ....FBI says laptop authentic!

Its honestly hilarious how you simply cannot address Trump's merits (or lack thereof). Instead you default to fantastical conspiracy theories that only a lunatic would believe. If you think that's going to save the election for you, I pity you.

Everyone has his own opinion(s). eGriz is a pimple on the ass of an elephant. Tonight, Tuesday Oct. 27 you can see someone with first hand knowledge on Bidens Crime Family. WATCH, then post. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-tony-bobulinski-is-about-to-tell-us-what-he-knows-about-joe-and-hunter-biden

Tucker Carlson: Tony Bobulinski is about to tell us what he knows about Joe and Hunter Biden
The Hunter Biden story is not about Hunter Biden. It's about his father.
Tucker Carlson By Tucker Carlson | Fox Newsl

Tucker: 'Outrageous' to dismiss Bobulinski as tool of Russian intel
'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host accuses mainstream media of lying about Hunter Biden scandal to protect his father

Programming Alert: Tony Bobulinski will join "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Fox News Channel tonight at 8 p.m. ET

Editor's Note: This article is adapted from a portion of the Oct. 26, 2020 edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

On Tuesday night, "Tucker Carlson Tonight" will have an extensive interview with a man called Tony Bobulinksi.

You may have heard that name. He is a former business partner of Hunter Biden. Both text messages and Bobulinski's personal testimony indicate he met personally with Joe Biden to discuss a lucrative business deal in China. That's a big story.

The Biden campaign is not denying that meeting took place, by the way. They're just not talking about it and are trying to dismiss the whole thing as Russian propaganda. Tony Bobulinski is not going on any of the the other networks because they've decided to bury the story. They want you think it's a Russian smear. Those people are liars and they know what they're saying is a lie.

But at its core, this story is not about Hunter Biden. It's about his father, the man who made Hunter Biden's decades-long lobbying career possible. Joe Biden also made an almost-50 year lobbying career possible for his brother, Jim.

WATCH TUCKER CARLSON'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TONY BOBULINSKI TUESDAY AT 8 PM ET ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL

That is his story, and voters have a right to know a lot about it. They know nothing at this point. The Biden campaign, once again, has not denied the authenticity of a single email or text message. They know this is not a smear. They know it's true. But they're telling the rest of us, the Russians are behind it.

"Tntelligence community warned the president that [Rudy] Giuliani was being fed disinformation from the Russians. And we also know that Putin is trying very hard to spread disinformation about Joe Biden," Biden told CBS News' "60 Minutes" Sunday, utilizing the third person.

"And so when you put the combination of Russia, Giuliani, the president together is just what it is," Biden added. "It's a smear campaign because he has nothing. He wants to talk about this. What is he running on?"

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

There are many infuriating parts of all this. Just one of which is the fact that Tony Bobulinski is not a Russian agent. He's a former naval officer who served this country, as did many other members of his family, and to dismiss him as some sort of tool of Russian intelligence is outrageous.

And it may have spurred his decision to come on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday night.

tourist said:
Everyone has his own opinion(s). eGriz is a pimple on the ass of an elephant. Tonight, Tuesday Oct. 27 you can see someone with first hand knowledge on Bidens Crime Family. WATCH, then post. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-tony-bobulinski-is-about-to-tell-us-what-he-knows-about-joe-and-hunter-biden

Tucker Carlson: Tony Bobulinski is about to tell us what he knows about Joe and Hunter Biden
The Hunter Biden story is not about Hunter Biden. It's about his father.
Tucker Carlson By Tucker Carlson | Fox Newsl

Tucker: 'Outrageous' to dismiss Bobulinski as tool of Russian intel
'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host accuses mainstream media of lying about Hunter Biden scandal to protect his father

Programming Alert: Tony Bobulinski will join "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Fox News Channel tonight at 8 p.m. ET

Editor's Note: This article is adapted from a portion of the Oct. 26, 2020 edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

On Tuesday night, "Tucker Carlson Tonight" will have an extensive interview with a man called Tony Bobulinksi.

You may have heard that name. He is a former business partner of Hunter Biden. Both text messages and Bobulinski's personal testimony indicate he met personally with Joe Biden to discuss a lucrative business deal in China. That's a big story.

The Biden campaign is not denying that meeting took place, by the way. They're just not talking about it and are trying to dismiss the whole thing as Russian propaganda. Tony Bobulinski is not going on any of the the other networks because they've decided to bury the story. They want you think it's a Russian smear. Those people are liars and they know what they're saying is a lie.

But at its core, this story is not about Hunter Biden. It's about his father, the man who made Hunter Biden's decades-long lobbying career possible. Joe Biden also made an almost-50 year lobbying career possible for his brother, Jim.

WATCH TUCKER CARLSON'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TONY BOBULINSKI TUESDAY AT 8 PM ET ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL

That is his story, and voters have a right to know a lot about it. They know nothing at this point. The Biden campaign, once again, has not denied the authenticity of a single email or text message. They know this is not a smear. They know it's true. But they're telling the rest of us, the Russians are behind it.

"Tntelligence community warned the president that [Rudy] Giuliani was being fed disinformation from the Russians. And we also know that Putin is trying very hard to spread disinformation about Joe Biden," Biden told CBS News' "60 Minutes" Sunday, utilizing the third person.

"And so when you put the combination of Russia, Giuliani, the president together is just what it is," Biden added. "It's a smear campaign because he has nothing. He wants to talk about this. What is he running on?"

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

There are many infuriating parts of all this. Just one of which is the fact that Tony Bobulinski is not a Russian agent. He's a former naval officer who served this country, as did many other members of his family, and to dismiss him as some sort of tool of Russian intelligence is outrageous.

And it may have spurred his decision to come on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday night.

...great interview and the guy seems legit...some of the Bolsheviks here don't seem to care about the Biden's corruption schemes
only that Trump get's defeated...sorry to say the media have been perpetrators in their criminals activities...but Joe is done either
way win or lose!....hopefully some sleepy sheep will be awaken!

gotgame75 said:
-Expanded contact tracing by hiring 100,000 Americans for a "public health job corps"

Yeah, u got game by golly. But you left off the most important part of his 'plan.' A hush-hush provision:
- 10% of the funds for the 'big guy' Joe.
He's the John Gotti of left wing politics. Biden Crime Family is an accurate description of his activities. How does he, on a politicians salary, end up with four pricey properties? How does his cocaine powdered sons nose, and subsequent administrative discharge from the Navy, land him a $180K per month job on the board of Burisma, or get a $1.5B deal with Communist China? How does Joe get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter(I'm leaving in six hours, fire the prosecutor or you don't get the billion dollars in loan guarantees from the U.S. Get on the phone and call Barack is you doubt me.)? And he brags about this to the Council on Foreign Relations!

tourist said:
gotgame75 said:

Yeah, u got game by golly. But you left off the most important part of his 'plan.' A hush-hush provision:
He's the John Gotti of left wing politics. Biden Crime Family is an accurate description of his activities. How does he, on a politicians salary, end up with four pricey properties? How does his cocaine powdered sons nose, and subsequent administrative discharge from the Navy, land him a $180K per month job on the board of Burisma, or get a $1.5B deal with Communist China? How does Joe get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter(I'm leaving in six hours, fire the prosecutor or you don't get the billion dollars in loan guarantees from the U.S. Get on the phone and call Barack is you doubt me.)? And he brags about this to the Council on Foreign Relations!
You might be right on all the things you said about Biden. I have no idea as my belief is they're ALL pretty shady. That said, if they were able to do all the things gotgame75 suggested, I think we'd be MUCH better off right now. And I wouldn't care what money they took because lets face it....they all got their hand in the kitty anyway. :eek:

ilovethecats said:
tourist said:
You might be right on all the things you said about Biden. I have no idea as my belief is they're ALL pretty shady. That said, if they were able to do all the things gotgame75 suggested, I think we'd be MUCH better off right now. And I wouldn't care what money they took because lets face it....they all got their hand in the kitty anyway. :eek:

...yes the Biden family dealings are corrupt and may even be treason's once it all comes out BUT will it all come out?...do we really even live
in a FREE society where the first Amendment right's can be used...apparently not Twitter Facebook and mostly all Main Steam Media
outlets have shut down the story...this is DUSTURBING ....it appears if you have different views and thoughts you will be shut down...are we
any different than China Venezuela Russia Cuba shutting down the free press...is this the kind of government we want for our kids..

I'm hopeful Trump will win but if he doesn't liberty and freedom as we know it will start the spiral of death...Dems will strip everything
the constitution stands for...Pelosi Schumer Schiff will hold the puppet strings and control the levers of power...what they did to California
will be America...these Dems would dismantle JFK if he were alive today!

...welcome to socialism the gateway drug to Marxism...these people love power that's why they
can't retire and walk away and live normal lives...its all about the control .. they call them 'the elites "

PlayerRep said:
zootownrox said:
I want to re emphasize how much of a dangerous moron Player Rep is.

ZTR says the Virus is "much deadlier" than the flu. He also calls me a moron and an idiot for my discussion/views.

Okay, let's just look at Montana, where many of us live.

MT has had 14 Virus deaths (as of today) and 17 flu deaths (through April 11).

12 people are currently hospitalized for the Virus in MT, and, as of April 11, 19 were hospitalized for the flu.

The UW med school model predicts that 18 will die from the Virus by August 4. That model also says it's now 25 days after the peak. Model last updated on 4/22.

There is a vaccine for the flu, but not one for the Virus
. So, presumably, more, or many more, would die from the flu without the vaccine.

Both the Virus and the flu are being positively impacted by social distancing measures.

So, in MT, is there any evidence, yet, to support that the Virus is "much deadlier" than the flu?

This didn't age well for PlayerRep. You are again proven to be wrong and deadly wrong, people like yourselfv (ie Trump) are the reason we do not have fall football, and more importantly why hundreds of thousands are dead in America. Not taking this virus serious leads to death.

zootownrox said:
PlayerRep said:
ZTR says the Virus is "much deadlier" than the flu. He also calls me a moron and an idiot for my discussion/views.

12 people are currently hospitalized for the Virus in MT, and, as of April 11, 19 were hospitalized for the flu.

The UW med school model predicts that 18 will die from the Virus by August 4. That model also says it's now 25 days after the peak. Model last updated on 4/22.

. So, presumably, more, or many more, would die from the flu without the vaccine.

Both the Virus and the flu are being positively impacted by social distancing measures.

So, in MT, is there any evidence, yet, to support that the Virus is "much deadlier" than the flu?

This didn't age well for PlayerRep. You are again proven to be wrong and deadly wrong, people like yourselfv (ie Trump) are the reason we do not have fall football, and more importantly why hundreds of thousands are dead in America. Not taking this virus serious leads to death.

Actually, I was proven to have been right most of the time. The media, some politicians, and some parts of the country overacted previously multiple times, and continue to do so to a lesser extent now.

Also, the the covid spreads more easily than the flu, it is believed that it is about .3 deadly overall, compared to about .1 for the flu. Less deadly for older people; more deadly for older people.

In MT, the bulk of the deaths have been in elder care homes and with Native Americans.

I always took the covid seriously. I took issue with the overreactions.

The reason for no fall Big Sky football is the cost fo completing with ncaa testing and related rules, not the amount of covid. Also, the cost of not having fans to pay for tickets, and not having tv contacts. Many conferences are playing football.

"There are 671 persons, who were infected with COVID-19, who have died. Persons who died were between 29 and102 years of age, with a median age of 78 years old. Fifty-six percent were male. For those who died,
and race was known (n=578), 392 (68%) of them identified as white, 155 (27%) as Native American and
31 (5%) as African American or other race." As of 11/27.

In MT, one death of someone under 30, 9 between 30 and 39. 18 between 40 and 49. As of 11/27.

https://dphhs.mt.gov/Portals/85/publichealth/documents/CDEpi/DiseasesAtoZ/2019-nCoV/COVID%20EPI%20PROFILE%2011272020.pdf

zootownrox said:
PlayerRep said:

One more thing. If COVID was the direct reason for no fall football, which I don’t believe it was, a good argument can be made that you and people like you were the cause. You overreacted and panicked, and contributed to the conference not having a fall season. The NFL did. Most of FBS did. Some FCS did. But for money, the Big Sky could have played.

Look in the mirror.

MT was dealt a very good hand at the outset of the covid, but MT and Bullock let the covid run away. In my view, Bullock was hesitant to act and didn't even enforce his directives in the 6 or so weeks before the election. Looked like he let his Senate race influence decisions that should have been made. Various publications, including the LA Times, also noted that.

Back