• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Social Distancing w/ Friends..

Geddes

DONOR
First things first. Go Griz. Thus, football thread..big swing and a miss on #34, Jamal Wilson, if ya nasty..

Secondly, welcome to the Covid friendly zone. Wondering if we could maybe get all the big brain on Brad's in this place to join me in a place to laugh, rather then argue. Arguing will be allowed in this thread of course..

And in the words of Brockmire: “This is your baptism! Bathe yourselves in the blood of those who have wronged you!”

Devlan, be careful. And the Occidental in Buffalo is turning that place into another "discovered" location...so? Is Billy Napier's bunch going to make a bowl this year?

I have a question for the board. How much would you pay to watch a Griz game next Saturday on TV? Not some slick Root Sports production but a typical Pluto-based spinning wheel cluster fuck non-conference cup cake game with Grady and Grandpa calling the game.

$50? $100? $250? $500?

Ursa Major said:
I have a question for the board. How much would you pay to watch a Griz game next Saturday on TV? Not some slick Root Sports production but a typical Pluto-based spinning wheel cluster fuck non-conference cup cake game with Grady and Grandpa calling the game.

$50? $100? $250? $500?

God damnit, Ursa, you beautiful sonofabitch. Never leave me alone for this long again.
Could've used you when a couple of sea cows tried to turn this into a Bizon board a few weeks back.

At this point, I'd pay $500 to watch the Griz play Rocky Mtn. College on my new four-slot Cuisinart.

I'd throw 25 bucks at it, but if my only choice is 50 then I'll take that. Invite some other people over and make them kick in...

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

$50? $100? $250? $500?

God damnit, Ursa, you beautiful sonofabitch. Never leave me alone for this long again.
Could've used you when a couple of sea cows tried to turn this into a Bizon board a few weeks back.

At this point, I'd pay $500 to watch the Griz play Rocky Mtn. College on my new four-slot Cuisinart.

I was band by Mr. T for 6 months after I posted a video of his backswing. How that bastard shoots below 90 is a mystery only god knows.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I was band by Mr. T for 6 months after I posted a video of his backswing. How that bastard shoots below 90 is a mystery only god knows.

Agreed. Top men have described Mr. T's move as resembling "an octopus falling out of a tree". Each time he gets it back to square is pretty much our generation's moonshot.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Agreed. Top men have described Mr. T's move as resembling "an octopus falling out of a tree". Each time he gets it back to square is pretty much our generation's moonshot.

Glad to be of service.

Ursa Major said:
I have a question for the board. How much would you pay to watch a Griz game next Saturday on TV? Not some slick Root Sports production but a typical Pluto-based spinning wheel cluster [#]f### non-conference cup cake game with Grady and Grandpa calling the game.

$50? $100? $250? $500?

With Grady and Grandpa calling the game, they'd have to pay ME to watch. Grady is fine, but Grandpa....

If it is a tuned up Scott Gurnsey and Mick calling the game, my answer is infinite dollars.

tourist said:
Ursa Major said:
I have a question for the board. How much would you pay to watch a Griz game next Saturday on TV? Not some slick Root Sports production but a typical Pluto-based spinning wheel cluster [#]f### non-conference cup cake game with Grady and Grandpa calling the game.

$50? $100? $250? $500?

With Grady and Grandpa calling the game, they'd have to pay ME to watch. Grady is fine, but Grandpa....

Shoot, I’d watch even if it was with that old selfish bastard Grandpa Joe. That ass hat didn’t give an F about anyone one but himself.

Geddes said:
If it is a tuned up Scott Gurnsey and Mick calling the game, my answer is infinite dollars.

This is a fine point. Scott is like a world class opera singer. They both share the need for warmup and prep before they are ready to perform at their highest level.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He stops after 12 holes, that’s how. :cool: :cool:

MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Glad to be of service.

Don't ban me. It's not you. I just want to give the people some context.

[media]https://youtu.be/uXlKcsBzF6E?t=39[/media]

CDA, I ask this humbly, I know production costs are sky high. Do you think you could ask your design team to put together a thread themed art piece? I would be willing to pitch in a bag of Reese’s for the effort, no stinking minis or fun size bullshit, real deal full boat Reese’s.

I’m thinking something with stink lines regarding the corona virus but fellowship in regards to Griz football and the thread. Of course your expert creative staff will do far more.

Ursa Major said:
CDA, I ask this humbly, I know production costs are sky high. Do you think you could ask your design team to put together a thread themed art piece? I would be willing to pitch in a bag of Reese’s for the effort, no stinking minis or fun size bullshit, real deal full boat Reese’s.

I’m thinking something with stink lines regarding the corona virus but fellowship in regards to Griz football and the thread. Of course your expert creative staff will do far more.

I’ll put it to the team. I think they will come up with something special, due in large part that they’ve been in isolation for eight months. I basically cut off all communication with them whilst still cutting paychecks, so, the product could come out weird, but special.

Geddes said:
First things first. Go Griz. Thus, football thread..big swing and a miss on #34, Jamal Wilson, if ya nasty..

Secondly, welcome to the Covid friendly zone. Wondering if we could maybe get all the big brain on Brad's in this place to join me in a place to laugh, rather then argue. Arguing will be allowed in this thread of course..

And in the words of Brockmire: “This is your baptism! Bathe yourselves in the blood of those who have wronged you!”

Mr. Geddes,

As I understand it, this thread is focused primarily on 3 broad areas:
1) Griz Football
2) Providing a Covid Friendly zone where we resist arguing about the pandemic and seek laughter about the world around us. However, we can still argue, just not about the pandemic.
3) Mr. T’s horrendous golf game writ large.

Question:

Are music and music videos allowed?

Back