• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Semore

Murray two, Griz 0! So much for Semore stopping the Cats this year. Have a nice Thanksgiving watching TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
The O wasn't on the field...

and when they were ?

442 yards..

and only 21 points. bet you are a TOP guy

If you let the other team get the second half kickoff and have a 9 minute fracking drive it causes problems...

Im not a TOP guy, but today thats what won the game for the kittens... the inability to get crucial 3rd down stops.

Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:
and when they were ?

442 yards..

If you let the other team get the second half kickoff and have a 9 minute fracking drive it causes problems...

Im not a TOP guy, but today thats what won the game for the kittens... the inability to get crucial 3rd down stops.
yes right there but where was the o when needed

fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
442 yards..

yes right there but where was the o when needed
Not producing

I am new to posting on here. I have read egriz for years. I am totally disgusted with Semore. Almost any amateur would no not to blitz on 3 rd and 35. I am also disappointed in Stitt. I believe the head coach hears all the plays called and would say something. I remember hearing how Bobbi hauck would control all the plays called. I am just extremely frustrated because we have all this talent and cat beat the cats

jesslohse said:
Am I wrong or did he dial up a blitz on 3rd and 35?

Against a very mobile QB, That was one of the most boneheaded defensive calls I’ve ever seen!

Huge said:
jesslohse said:

Against a very mobile QB, That was one of the most boneheaded defensive calls I’ve ever seen!

Agreed, that call pretty much sums up my feelings about Semores abilities.

bigsky33 said:
Murray two, Griz 0! So much for Semore stopping the Cats this year. Have a nice Thanksgiving watching TV

Says a guy that’s going to be watching TV on Thanksgiving...

Paytonlives said:
msu had 322 yards rushing... thats what lost the game
Why? Montana outgained them in total offense. Much more complicated than that and not much of the complications work in favor of our coaching staff. Turnovers, stupid calls on 4th down and in the RZ, D schemes, it goes on and on.

jesslohse said:

Yes. That has to be the strangest/worst defensive call I’ve ever seen. Why, why would you blitz there? It really makes no sense. Failing to to stop a drive on 3rd and 35 is a really bad career move for a d-coordinator. If the Griz get a stop there and the 3rd and 21 in the first half, I think it could have been a completely different game. Those were just two huge unforced errors that dug a huge whole for the rest of the game.

Paytonlives said:
Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.

Actually the O was a huge problem. Wtf game did you watch??

Paytonlives said:
Look Im not sure wether or not Stitt needs to go... I just don't think Haslem will do it. There are to many moving parts that get destroyed with a new coaching staff.

So the easy out for him is to say Semore has to go... and I bet thats what happens.

Agree 100%

bigsky33 said:

So lacking in self-awareness. This is typical for cat fans vis a vis ripping down goal posts after a 5-7 season.

CFallsGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Look Im not sure wether or not Stitt needs to go... I just don't think Haslem will do it. There are to many moving parts that get destroyed with a new coaching staff.

So the easy out for him is to say Semore has to go... and I bet thats what happens.

Agree 100%

This!

kemajic said:
Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:
Paytonlives said:
Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.

only 21 points, no the o has problems

The O wasn't on the field...
Uptempo, turnovers, drops and 3 and outs can do that for you.
What is your solution? I'm a firm believer that if you want to bitch and complain about things you should volunteer to help, offer a solution of shut the fuck up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jesslohse said:

Twice!!! I was having early thanksgiving for our kids and yelled at the TV. Almost ruined the attitude of gratitude. SMH.

Back