• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SELA board

Buttegrizzle said:
Maybe no one is there to approve your registration
Registration
Registration
Registration

(That’s the echo on the SELA board)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Not sure what happened originally, but I re-registered with the same info and got in, although I had to request the confirmation email twice.

news02.jpg

Shick Shadel used to be one of my clients. Even met the voice of the commercials.

You must be in the liquor wholesale business. Pat 'Seafair' O'Day? I believe he was the best man at several of EG's weddings.

Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Not sure what happened originally, but I re-registered with the same info and got in, although I had to request the confirmation email twice.

news02.jpg

Shick Shadel used to be one of my clients. Even met the voice of the commercials.

You must be in the liquor wholesale business. Pat 'Seafair' O'Day? I believe he was the best man at several of EG's weddings.

Ha! Medical laboratory testing to include drug screens.

I do remember seeing EG's photo on the Hall of Fame wall though. It was under the "best repeat customer" category.

PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

I do remember seeing EG's photo on the Hall of Fame wall though. It was under the "best repeat customer" category.

Like one of those industrialize- sized pics pf Mariner players on the outside of T-Mobile Park!

PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

Two more boomerang visits and I'll have filled my punch card, earning a free Brown Bear car wash.

EverettGriz said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:

Two more boomerang visits and I'll have filled my punch card, earning a free Brown Bear car wash.
I love their frequent flyer program! Pro Tip: use your Costco (always Costco) card to pay off your Schick Shadel card and get a 2% cashback reward plus a complimentary membership in the Wine of the Month program. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

I love their frequent flyer program! Pro Tip: use your Costco (always Costco) card to pay off your Schick Shadel card and get a 2% cashback reward plus a complimentary membership in the Wine of the Month program. :thumb:

:lol: I was chuckling, but the ending got me. Fantastic!

Back