• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season tix

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Soft. In my day, we’d just show the gate attendant our fists and demand to be let in. “These are the only credentials I need, buckaroo!” Missed some really good games, but at least I wasn’t toting some video screen thing all these people carry around like sheep nowadays. I’m a free and critical thinker, so anyone who disagrees should just shut their mouths.

Are you one of those Awake people?

I don’t think so. I definitely wasn’t when you posted this, haha!

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
It’s really only an advantage if you’re one of the rich people who have those fancy cell phones. Not me. Landline all the way. In fact, I tuck my season tickets behind it hanging on the wall so every time I get called about my expired car warranty I’m reminded that the season is just around the corner.

Soft. In my day, we’d just show the gate attendant our fists and demand to be let in. “These are the only credentials I need, buckaroo!” Missed some really good games, but at least I wasn’t toting some video screen thing all these people carry around like sheep nowadays. I’m a free and critical thinker, so anyone who disagrees should just shut their mouths.
That was before today's ticket prices.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That was before today's ticket prices.

Very true. I’ve heard they are steep. Woof, what are they up to now?

Back