• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season Tickets

I have 4 tickets and and trying to secure 2 more I am that optimistic the Griz are back. Join the Qb club too it is worth the money and supports Bobby and the team!

AZGrizFan said:
Considering buying a couple season tix and making the commute from San Antonio for four of the six home games:

* Western Illinois
* NAU
* Weber
* Idaho

I figure instead of stroking a check to the department, maybe just spend it a different way. Anybody know of a way to know which seats are available? Or do i just have to put my deposit down and hope for the best?
Frankly, there are usually good seats available in the area we sit (sans MSU game). We frequently get extras for guests. We're in section 222, upstairs east side on the south 30. They run about $50 per. It's an area of predominantly season ticket holders, but they're not all sold, nor would I expect them to be this fall. It would not be a big roll of the dice to be able to get decent individual game tickets from Griztix when they are made available. Perfect view of the field. Almost every game also has scalpers, usually selling unused tickets from season ticket holders. Some excellent.

1Iron said:
I have 4 tickets and and trying to secure 2 more I am that optimistic the Griz are back. Join the Qb club too it is worth the money and supports Bobby and the team!
A lot of the QB Club benefits are in Missoula, so if you live there or are close, it's a great deal.

kemajic said:
1Iron said:
A lot of the QB Club benefits are in Missoula, so if you live there or are close, it's a great deal.

If you are willing to sit on a phone for about 15-30 minutes, I called the ticket office this last week and was able to speak with Robin (I believe that is her name). She was incredibly helpful and she spent nearly 10 minutes walking me through all my options. I highly recommend calling her as she went out of her way to help. Overall it was well worth the 30 minutes. I paid my early fees to hold the seats and I will be invoiced on May 7th for the rest. I believe the tickets need to be paid in full by mid-June. Call Robin at 406-243-4051. It’s the main line, but everyone was really helpful.

Lastly, I joined the QB club and so far it was well worth the cost of you are truly a Griz football fan. The benefits are pretty amazing compared to other schools in the FBS that I have been able to research.

Good luck and GO GRIZ!!

AZGrizFan said:
Considering buying a couple season tix and making the commute from San Antonio for four of the six home games:

* Western Illinois
* NAU
* Weber
* Idaho

I figure instead of stroking a check to the department, maybe just spend it a different way. Anybody know of a way to know which seats are available? Or do i just have to put my deposit down and hope for the best?

I think you may be looking at the wrong schedule ... check gogriz.com
I'm sure someone on the board can confirm but I believe NAU and Weber are away games...

GrizTexas said:
AZGrizFan said:

* Western Illinois
* NAU
* Weber
* Idaho

I'm sure someone on the board can confirm but I believe NAU and Weber are away games...
NAU and Idaho are road games, and we don't even play Weber this year. That was our original conference schedule before they pushed the 2020 one to this season. Our home games are Western Illinois, Cal Poly, Dixie State, Sac State, Southern Utah (for the final time), and the Cats.
https://gogriz.com/sports/football/schedule

Griz til I die said:
GrizTexas said:
NAU and Idaho are road games, and we don't even play Weber this year. That was our original conference schedule before they pushed the 2020 one to this season. Our home games are Western Illinois, Cal Poly, Dixie State, Sac State, Southern Utah (for the final time), and the Cats.

I realized it after I posted it....eGriz has the wrong schedule up. :| :| :|

Looks like it'd be:

9/11: Western Illinois
9/25: Cal Poly
10/16: Sac State
10/30: SUU
11/20: MSU

May skip either the Sac State game, as I've got a big presentation on Monday the 18th to our Board.......

Don't know...gotta run it by the old ball and chain first...

AZGrizFan said:
Griz til I die said:

Looks like it'd be:

May skip either the Sac State game, as I've got a big presentation on Monday the 18th to our Board.......

I hope "the old ball and chain" doesn't read egriz or you're screwed.

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

Looks like it'd be:

Or not! :D

I joined the QB Club a month ago and so far I’ve received a window sticker and a bookmark. Hopefully there will be further benefits.

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

Looks like it'd be:

Nah, she’s smarter than me. :lol: :lol: she lasted about a week on here and got bored.

Griz RTD said:
kemajic said:

If you are willing to sit on a phone for about 15-30 minutes, I called the ticket office this last week and was able to speak with Robin (I believe that is her name). She was incredibly helpful and she spent nearly 10 minutes walking me through all my options. I highly recommend calling her as she went out of her way to help. Overall it was well worth the 30 minutes. I paid my early fees to hold the seats and I will be invoiced on May 7th for the rest. I believe the tickets need to be paid in full by mid-June. Call Robin at 406-243-4051. It’s the main line, but everyone was really helpful.

Lastly, I joined the QB club and so far it was well worth the cost of you are truly a Griz football fan. The benefits are pretty amazing compared to other schools in the FBS that I have been able to research.

Good luck and GO GRIZ!!

Cost and benefits for someone who lives 2,000 miles away and is truly a Griz football fan?

alabamagrizzly said:
Griz RTD said:

Good luck and GO GRIZ!!

Cost and benefits for someone who lives 2,000 miles away and is truly a Griz football fan?

Probably not much of a benefit for someone who lives 2,000 miles away unless you fly in for lots of home games, but I live 200 miles away and can go to the meetings and take advantage of the game day stuff. The game analysis and scouting reports from Hauck are pretty cool. I will say this, having access to practices will be fun this fall. I want to make it over for a couple of those.

mtgriz said:
I joined the QB Club a month ago and so far I’ve received a window sticker and a bookmark. Hopefully there will be further benefits.

Aren't you getting fairly frequent emails? The jackets will arrive in the next month or so. You were entitled to attend practices. Meetings are mostly in the fall during the season. That's the big benefit.

Griz RTD said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Probably not much of a benefit for someone who lives 2,000 miles away unless you fly in for lots of home games, but I live 200 miles away and can go to the meetings and take advantage of the game day stuff. The game analysis and scouting reports from Hauck are pretty cool. I will say this, having access to practices will be fun this fall. I want to make it over for a couple of those.

I may be wrong, but I believe they have (or are planning to) a live stream of the QB club gatherings with coach Hauck that is available for those a great distance away. Brint would probably know for certain.

EverettGriz said:
Bear Axed said:
I'll wear a mask once the box of N95's says it protects against a Virus

I also might get the JAB once the FDA approves of the Experiment that's being conducted on all compliant sheep

Says the man who evidently can only make decisions when told what to do by a corporation or the government....

Can’t make this shit up, people.

Aww ... it so sad when people get hurt 'Feelings' because Scientific Facts disrupt ones political Agenda

Back