• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season Tickets!

Pray and us common sense. My sister in-law in Texas was exposed at work because an Italian pilot who she was training could not wait to see his Covid19 infected girl friend so he in turn became infected and tested positive yet still showed up for training.. We always think military pilots are supposed to be the brightest but apparently not Italian military pilots.

My daughter who works at ST. Lukes in Boise is presently on quarantine for 14 days because her co-worker's boy friend tested positive and passed it on to her co-worker who apparently did not know she was positive until after she already came to work. My daughter said there are no PPE available at St. Lukes and they are still required to be doing face to face therapy. She has no symptoms and has been tested but has to wait between 4-9 days for results. I offered to send her a mask but she said everyone at the hospital is under scrutiny for stealing masks which apparently is one of the reasons they do not have any. Sad times indeed.

RayWill said:
reinell30 said:
Well the Government took away our tax deduction for GSA contributions thru season tickets. Now they giveth back. Looks like almost everyone will be receiving a nice check from Uncle Sam. What a nice down payment on your Season Tickets. Thank you President Trump!

Oh and just to show I am not so shallow of heart, 113,000 already recovered from the Virus. Lets talk about this number instead of the ones who haven't survived.

Go Griz!

From what I hear it is highly doubtful there will be a season this year. There will most likely be no football for at least 18-20 months or until a vaccine is ready and distributed.
Never, ever confuse this poster with an optimist.

kemajic said:
RayWill said:
reinell30 said:
Well the Government took away our tax deduction for GSA contributions thru season tickets. Now they giveth back. Looks like almost everyone will be receiving a nice check from Uncle Sam. What a nice down payment on your Season Tickets. Thank you President Trump!

Oh and just to show I am not so shallow of heart, 113,000 already recovered from the Virus. Lets talk about this number instead of the ones who haven't survived.

Go Griz!

From what I hear it is highly doubtful there will be a season this year. There will most likely be no football for at least 18-20 months or until a vaccine is ready and distributed.

I trust the scientists of this country/world and I believe a cure or a vaccine is closer then anticipated.
I do believe we will have football in 2020!
Good Lord above wants our prayers, maybe you ought to try one, they are never a bad thing? Pray for the end of this Virus and for the world to become free from it's grip.

reinell30 said:
kemajic said:
RayWill said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!

I trust the scientists of this country/world and I believe a cure or a vaccine is closer then anticipated.
I do believe we will have football in 2020!
Good Lord above wants our prayers, maybe you ought to try one, they are never a bad thing? Pray for the end of this Virus and for the world to become free from it's grip.

I certainly hope so. i am actually usually an optimistic person just worn out and tired as hell from the last three weeks of 16-18 hour shifts 6 days a week.

EverettGriz said:
All presidents get way too much credit, and way too much blame.

Oh, I agree, but I’d say black presidents are held to a MUCH different standard by many, many members of one political party in particular. :lol:

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!
It will be interesting to see how many fans will be anxious to sit in close quarters for 3+ hours with 25,000 strangers by September. I would bet on those numbers to be substantially lower.

When the gates open, I'll be in my seat and my buddy confirmed he will be right next to me!

Latest posts

Back