• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SAMORI TOURE

Cuervohola said:
AZGrizFan said:
Well, we DO play one of those teams later in the year, so…..and Bobby values my scouting reports incredibly highly…

It's still too early to subject one's eyes to that team. It docks intelligence points that way. Besides, there is educational ghost stuff on the Travel channel, there's probably basket weaving somewhere for the ladies, and Mac and Cheese is required to be on one channel at all times.

Here’s my early take.

* USD has ZERO business in any discussion to join the BSC. They absolutely suck.
* Bozeman State’s QB can’t hit the broad side of a barn past 10 yards.

AZGrizFan said:
Cuervohola said:
It's still too early to subject one's eyes to that team. It docks intelligence points that way. Besides, there is educational ghost stuff on the Travel channel, there's probably basket weaving somewhere for the ladies, and Mac and Cheese is required to be on one channel at all times.

Here’s my early take.

* USD has ZERO business in any discussion to join the BSC. They absolutely suck.

USD is getting crushed in the trenches. I think USD could be a quality BSC team if they really wanted to put the resources into football.

HelenaHandBasket said:

So you can't waste time watching a game when you aren't a fan, but have time to post on eGriz...

While watching florida-alabama game... Quite easy

I'm also going to watch ucla-fresno
state later tonight .... Big bruins fan since the Troy aikman days...

See it's easy you can be a fan of more than one team.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
Here’s my early take.

USD is getting crushed in the trenches. I think USD could be a quality BSC team if they really wanted to put the resources into football.

On that I agree….but they seem perfectly content in a non scholly conference.

Cowboys84 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
So you can't waste time watching a game when you aren't a fan, but have time to post on eGriz...

While watching florida-alabama game... Quite easy

I'm also going to watch ucla-fresno
state later tonight .... Big bruins fan since the Troy aikman days...

See it's easy you can be a fan of more than one team.

Just like it is easy to be a fan of football.

Back