• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sammy Fatkin

CopperGold14 said:
Mousegriz said:
...and they had Shelby Schweyen waiting in the wings.....

Great news! I am excited for the Holsinger era to begin. It took two hard flushes of the toilet to get this program back to some semblance of normalcy. Unfortunately some players and coaches were victims of the double flush that the administration had to do to clean the program up and get it back to the top of the Big Sky and one of the better mid major programs in the West.

Plunger and a double flush with coach what was her name :?: :lol:

Mousegriz said:
My recollection of this player was good athleticism and skill level....but for some weird reason losing time to Jordyn Schweyen.

this is a good point... Let's be frank, anyone with a pee for a brain knows Shannon recruited with her daughters playing time in mind and Fatkin was in the way. Also the reason the program was littered with NAIA players in the at the 2-3 guard positions. Recruited good bigs and points.

Mousegriz said:
My recollection of this player was good athleticism and skill level....but for some weird reason losing time to Jordyn Schweyen.

Glad that dysfunctional era is gone! Sammy in my opinion, among others did not get a fair shake, to establish her fullest BB abilities.

Back